things i love part 32603842.3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl
:reject: Have to admit I first typed Der wetter, but corrected it because it didn't seem right.

I've been spoiled with not having genders for nouns either, so much easier that way. I can never remember the proper one. And the whole der den dem thing too. Uh, I remember Durch fur ohne um bis gegen gegenuber? That was den I think... and then aus bei mit nach zum was dem, or the other way around. :lol: This is way too long ago. I need to brush it up for the summer.

Hey, you know more than me here. I never knew there were such rules to it. :D

JanuaryStar
Oh so easy. Just look at me goofing around with that language :|

You are doing so fine. Don't worry. :hug:

KhanadaRhodes
:lol: easier than someone learning english, i imagine. :wink: thanks!

oh yes :drool: though i'm bummed that i'll only get to experience half of summer this year. but it's worth it for many reasons, least of which includes soon i'll be somewhere with a beach.

I found English to be a rather easy language to pick up. But excelling at the language is more difficult. But I know many people who'd wholeheartedly agree with you. :wink:

Yes, I want to be somewhere with a beach as well. Will go home for some time, so I hope I (or better, we) will catch some very nice days. :)

Hey, you know more than me here. I never knew there were such rules to it. :D

You are doing so fine. Don't worry. :hug:

I found English to be a rather easy language to pick up. But excelling at the language is more difficult. But I know many people who'd wholeheartedly agree with you. :wink:

Yes, I want to be somewhere with a beach as well. Will go home for some time, so I hope I (or better, we) will catch some very nice days. :)

I have to say I'm glad we have those rules. Otherwise it would've been impossible ;) Before I start a sentence in German, I always have to think first which one is it, 1, 2, 3 or 4. And then I usually know if it's den, dem whatever. But the deciding on a sentence which one it's gonna be, is the hardest part.

Oh yeah, so fine :tsk:

You, we, what's it gonna be? ;)

I have to say I'm glad we have those rules. Otherwise it would've been impossible ;) Before I start a sentence in German, I always have to think first which one is it, 1, 2, 3 or 4. And then I usually know if it's den, dem whatever. But the deciding on a sentence which one it's gonna be, is the hardest part.

Oh yeah, so fine :tsk:

You, we, what's it gonna be? ;)

It makes it easier, true. Though, I've always been too lazy to learn the grammar rules for German or English. When we had to write grammar tests, I always scored very, very low.

It is.

I hope the latter.

This post is useless without pics.

20100523231843t.jpg

yeahaa

:hi5: nice one :up:

< remembering that, for once, you were little miss organised so the kids uniforms are ironed already, shoes are polished and bags are packed . . . Monday morning nuttiness should be a nice steady level 5 instead of the usual spazzy '10' . . . :zen:

Getting together with a good friend who I haven't seen in way too many years (hard to remember when the last time I saw her was). She's in town for the week, so we're getting together tonight to go to an Irish pub for dinner, where we'll no doubt reminisce about the summer we spent in Ireland and traipsing across Europe together. :heart:

Waking up to sunshine - something we don't have here too often these days - and birds singing VERY loudly in the morning :lol: And I live in the city center!

I love the morning, it's my best time of the day. I jump out of bed, even after having slept only a couple of hours, and I love to get things done early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom