things i love part 32603842.3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had white castle. Not into Jack in the Box, and as far as In N Out, it's good quality fast food, but it's still just fast food...

If you visit Cali, I'll take you to In N Out :hug: I'll drive you by Jack in the Box and you'll see you;re not missing anything!

There is an In N Out in Vegas right? I am going there soon!:shifty:

I do have KFC and Burger King!

Never had white castle. Not into Jack in the Box, and as far as In N Out, it's good quality fast food, but it's still just fast food...

We have White Castle (their burgers are known as "sliders" or "whitey one-bites" or "gutbombs"), but not Jack in the Box or In N Out. :sad: We're lucky to have an Irish pub! :love:

With my only experience with White Castle having been a sign at the OC Fair that showed it deep fried and smacked in between two Krispy Kreme donuts......not *too* bummed to be missing out on it :lol:

Burger King has gone downhill in the past few years. :yuck:
Jack-In-The-Box only tasted good when I was five. :yuck:

We don't have Jack in the Box or In N Out in Canada. :sad: It's a travesty. I love JITB, and I haven't had INO in over 10 years, but I remember enjoying it.

I love that the sun is back. We've had almost a week of miserable grey days and rain, so I'm glad that summer has decided to reappear. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom