things i love part 32603842.3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday Mr.Z left the garage door open when he left for work (I was already gone). Our neighbor told my other neighbor who called me and told me then came over, closed the garage and went out the back way, making sure the house was in tact.

I love my neighbors.

love good neighbors! we have one like that. his only downside is that he's a really big guy and he likes to walk around with no shirt on a lot.

Going to a festival, Rock Werchter, for the first time in my life tomorrow.

Have fun!

I love Green Day. I'm hoping to go see American Idiot on Broadway for my birthday.

I'm hoping to go see American Idiot on Broadway for my birthday.

Ha! That would be sweet, to do that on your birthday! :up:

If you're looking for a nice place to eat pre/post theater in the area, I highly recommend Marseille, on the corner of 9th Ave and 44th st. St James Theater (that is showing American Idiot) is on 44th St as well. My friend and I went there for Sunday brunch before our matinee show. I'm still drooling over their french toast.... They don't serve it with syrup, but with caramel sauce and bananas. :drool: Different from diner fare, but not too expensive, I think. Brunch entrees cost between $8 - $12. There are menus on their website.

I am hoping to do another day trip to NYC too in the next few weeks, while my friend from Indonesia is still in town.

Oh, and if you are going to American Idiot, I suggest to bring a Sharpie. :D Or a silver pen. You'll see why. I didn't bring one, and I wished I had.

And Maddy, you're a Fourth of July baby????? :applaud: Fireworks in your honor!

Oh, ok. Well, still enjoy yourself. I don't like Green Day and I love LCD, so for me it'd be a no-brainer.

I don' t know if we can be friends any more. :sad:

J/K :hug:

Have fun!

I love Green Day. I'm hoping to go see American Idiot on Broadway for my birthday.

Saw the premiere at Berkeley Rep. It was good. Not great but good. The story in my head when I listen to that album is better than what I saw on stage. But some of the choreography is cool and the costumes are fun and, hell, it's American Idiot on Broadway - go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom