things i love part 0.0009192013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love having housemates who cannot help but cheer me up, we are a strange bunch and living together works so so well :up:

I also love telling my Mum I'd be coming home for the weekend and her very first response what "oh, that'll be lovely, because y'know I've booked the day off work tomorrow because apparently Johnny Depp is filming at Hampton Court [near us] and I was going to see if I could accidentally/on purpose bump into him" :lol: Back to the mad house!

II also love telling my Mum I'd be coming home for the weekend and her very first response what "oh, that'll be lovely, because y'know I've booked the day off work tomorrow because apparently Johnny Depp is filming at Hampton Court [near us] and I was going to see if I could accidentally/on purpose bump into him" :lol: Back to the mad house!

:up: How wonderful that your mum looks out for you like that! :applaud:

I love the parts of It Might Get Loud when Edge, Jimmy and Jack play together, especially "In My Time of Dying" and "the Weight." Always makes me happy!! :heart:

I love having housemates who cannot help but cheer me up, we are a strange bunch and living together works so so well :up:

I also love telling my Mum I'd be coming home for the weekend and her very first response what "oh, that'll be lovely, because y'know I've booked the day off work tomorrow because apparently Johnny Depp is filming at Hampton Court [near us] and I was going to see if I could accidentally/on purpose bump into him" :lol: Back to the mad house!

jealous!!!!!! Good luck with Johnny Depp. Tell him I say hi!

I love that there's a rumor that u2 might return to the best city in North America, EUGENE, ORE.

I love the parts of It Might Get Loud when Edge, Jimmy and Jack play together, especially "In My Time of Dying" and "the Weight." Always makes me happy!! :heart:

I watched this dvd today for the first time. At last. I misplaced it so couldn't find it for months. :doh:

:heart: I love IMGL.

I love that my daughter's elementary school still allows kids to celebrate Halloween! They get to have Halloween parties in their classrooms, dress up in costumes and have a parade around the school. So many schools have banned fun and we are lucky that we have a Principal that still lets kids be kids :heart:

I love that my JT and CRAIC family threw me an early surprise birthday party a few weeks back, celebrated again at the JT show last Saturday and again on my actual birthday (yesterday) by leaving me some great birthday messages on the fb.

Your love make me smile. I am humbled by your kindness. Thank you. :heart:

Piccy from the Joshua Tree show last Saturday. I got to play rockstar and play "Desire".

73696_1528733709993_1584235415_31176973_34161_n.jpg

And Sicy's fantastic photoshop skills. So awesome. Thank you.

74592_10150109706329692_593664691_7600876_6664846_n-1.jpg

Oh... and this... given to me at the surprise party by the members of Joshua Tree. How cool is this?
JT_Certificate.jpg

Edge Orchestra the surprise birthday party sounds awesome. Yay for the So Cal crew for throwing it :up:

Lila - surprise mail that isn't bills is always awesome. :love:

Maddy - You watched RHPS, the night I went to see the theatre show. Awesome, I first saw it when I was about your age. :love: I love the film. If you liked it the production ever comes near you when your older then you should def go see it. Was awesome. The guy who does Frank-n-furter was amazing. I really wanna go again actually I enjoyed it so much. No one I know will go to the Manchester show with me though. :sad::lol: Hope the Theatre my best friend works at gets in again next year. :love::heart:

Too many loves since I last checked this thread to mention them all but :love: for them all. Anything that makes Blue Crackers happy is good by me. :heart:

Friends. :love:

Fridays/weekends. :love:

I love my job!!!:love:

I am so happy that I get to see all of these wonderful kids every day. It makes me happier that they are excited to see me too!!:cute:

Maddy - You watched RHPS, the night I went to see the theatre show. Awesome, I first saw it when I was about your age. :love: I love the film. If you liked it the production ever comes near you when your older then you should def go see it. Was awesome. The guy who does Frank-n-furter was amazing. I really wanna go again actually I enjoyed it so much. No one I know will go to the Manchester show with me though. :sad::lol: Hope the Theatre my best friend works at gets in again next year. :love::heart:

Awesome! I will definitely go see the production if it ever comes around. I have a lot of friends who love it too, so it'll be a fun group activity! :D But seriously, I have mastered the time warp. It's sooooo much fun! :hyper: :drool:

Jeff- :hug::kiss::heart:

Maddy's halloween costume. It took me more than a day to get it, but I love it.

More than a day? You only saw it this morning :wink:

I'm pretty sure your mom posted a photo last night:wave:
I thought you were trying to make some political statement at first. But I could not figure out why the furry things on your hands did not look like a donkey and an elephant. :sideways picture fail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom