things i love part 0.0009192013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that I start my new job tomorrow, and that my life will once again be fun but crazy! I love working with kids, and I have missed it tremendously!:cute:

I am working at a daycare and running afterschool care for 20 children between the ages of 4 and 12! :hyper:

I has a happy: got back last night from a week in Florida (two days at the Disney World parks, including Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, then off to the beach on Sanibel Island for the rest of the week - sleep. eat. beach. clean up. eat. sleep or shop. beach for sunset. eat. cards or Turner Classic Movies) and am back home with MrPurrl and the kitties. ♥

^ :cute: glad you had a ball lovely :hug:

:shifty: *cough*picturesplease*cough* :shifty:

:D

Pictures of my friend's babies... can't really post those, but they are cuties. Actually Maddy posted on FB, if you need to see. Pics from the party may also be a couple there as well. Others took pics, so waiting to see if any are uploaded :shifty:

:)

^ ah shit . . . I just spat mah wine on mah computah at the "crumpet" comment :shifty: :lmao:

officially I am PA to a Principal at a Catholic Girls College (I know, who woulda thunk it huh? :wink: ) unofficially I am just queen of the shitkickers . . . but actually, I really love my job . . . could really do without some of the halfwits I work with and their tomfoolery though :sigh:

that's cool :) i reckon working in a school would be alright. i hope i find something i love as a job. i'll throw myself into these two weeks anyway.

off to watch the American (and superior) The Office. :)

also... my National & Ice Cube tickets arrived today.

:ohmy: sacrilege . . . I still find it a little hard to fully appreciate the US version because I adored the squirmfest that was the original :) but enjoy . . .

working in a school is pretty neat . . . pay is a bit on the 'oh dear' side but the holidays are awesome so you'll hear no complaints from me on that front :up:

aaaaaaannnnnndddddddd how did your first day go? . . . am sure it was a lot smoother than you anticipated :hug:

:lol: Yes it was pretty smooth... Got to go to the press conference for my teams new coach which was cool. I have to do the vox pops/street talk each day though which is really degrading.

I love my Joshua Tree and Interference brothers and sisters.

Saturday was very cool indeed. Nice to show up to a room full of friends and fun. Even cooler to walk into a surprise. It was overwhelming and humbling to find that they've gatherered there for me. Did I feel the love? Heck yeah, I did. And I accept!

Thanks to one and all: Maison Alm for hosting and setting everything up. And all my friends in Joshua Tree and Interference that made it out and shared their love and kindness. I'm humbled, honored and thankful to know such wonderful, caring and giving people.

So to: Chas, Rachel, Scott, Karen, Xiren, Devlin, Ethan, Icelle, Daisy, Cupcake (Nic), Vasthy, Kat (and her 3 kittens), Ms. Lila, Fluffy (Maddy), Lady Diana...

...Love you lots! :heart: Me love you long time. :up:

The memory card from my camera survived the camera's accidental drowning in the Gulf of Mexico last Friday. Plugged it into the photo kiosk at my friendly neighborhood Walgreen's Drug Store, and up popped 242 pictures, so I had them saved to a CD. The camera may be dead (RIP), but I still have pictures. Happy dances all 'round! :hyper::love:

The memory card from my camera survived the camera's accidental drowning in the Gulf of Mexico last Friday. Plugged it into the photo kiosk at my friendly neighborhood Walgreen's Drug Store, and up popped 242 pictures, so I had them saved to a CD. The camera may be dead (RIP), but I still have pictures. Happy dances all 'round! :hyper::love:

:hyper::hyper::applaud:

Memory cards are tough. You should see what all they survive by watching CSI:wink:

:yikes: . . . hope people aren't too awful . . . wait, what am I saying :lol: . . . ah well, you can chalk it up to experience and you'll have some killer stories to tell at the pub on the weekend :p . . . but the press conference would have been a blast :D

it would be better in the city... there are some very interesting, shall we say, people in geelong.

did a phone interview today with a bloke who is doing the Eureka Tower climb and then the Empire State Building run-up in Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom