Things I love.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I love: Youtube. :cute: Sat's Rage has sent me to find GTP, and I second that Emotion (the slide :cute: ) and Duran Duran and, and, and :drool:

And this week I got an invite to a birthday party. The theme: the 80s :cute: I'm gonna be backcombing like I haven't backcombed in 20 years. Now where did I put my crimper????

make sure you don't short the fuses in your house from plugging in that crimper after 20 years of no use!
:lol:

:love: youtube is the best thing on the internet imo. now if only warner records and youtube can come to some sort of agreement so the videos of the artists signed to them can come back. :drool:

ooh, awesome! :up: i need to come up with some excuse to have some 80s themed party. though i don't think i own any 80s type clothing. the hair, jewellry, and make up i have down pat :up:

who needs an excuse?! just have one anyway :D

who needs an excuse?! just have one anyway :D
:drool: i did just find an outfit all based upon this gaudy pair of heels i own but have never worn. :hmm: i even have big earrings and lots of bangles to match :D

you ain't having this party without me.

wait. wedding.
:yippie:

:drool: lol, we should totally have something wedding related be an 80s theme. like the rehearsal dinner or something :hmm: i'd say the reception but there is no way i am dancing (or standing around) in heels! though...:hmm:

What they both said.
:yes:

:drool: i did just find an outfit all based upon this gaudy pair of heels i own but have never worn. :hmm: i even have big earrings and lots of bangles to match :D

:yippie:

:drool: lol, we should totally have something wedding related be an 80s theme. like the rehearsal dinner or something :hmm: i'd say the reception but there is no way i am dancing (or standing around) in heels! though...:hmm:

:yes:

this is all too awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom