Things I love.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cute: . . . yep, that's up there with the best of them!

I love that my kids came home from their first day of new school year and they all said 'I missed you Mum' . . . :love: (I'm not under any illusions that this will last though . . . . next week when I'm enforcing the 'no tv till homeworks done' rule they'll think I'm evil incarnate :wink: )

^ speaking of funky cars . . . well sort of

I love going through those daggy automated car washes (that don't actually manage to wash the one bit of dirt you were really hoping to get rid of :D ) - the sound of the water slapping all over the car, the car moving around, the whizzy whipping washer things, the big ole blow dryer . . . :love:

^ speaking of funky cars . . . well sort of

I love going through those daggy automated car washes (that don't actually manage to wash the one bit of dirt you were really hoping to get rid of :D ) - the sound of the water slapping all over the car, the car moving around, the whizzy whipping washer things, the big ole blow dryer . . . :love:

Nap time! :lol:

I love long drives and blasting my music up.

I don't care if the weather is good or bad. Either way, I open the windows and let my U2 love flood out of my car. :)
:heart:

I love long drives and blasting my music up.

I don't care if the weather is good or bad. Either way, I open the windows and let my U2 love flood out of my car. :)
:heart:

:up: ... But not when I'm driving. Because I can't :lol:

^ :lol: good shit. :up:

I love when I wake up to natural light in my bedroom. It's kind of irritating when it wakes me up early, but it reassures me that another fresh day has come along. :drool:
I adore the sun. :heart:

My boss went to Orlando, Florida, today for a conference and will be gone the rest of the week. And he has only called me twice and e-mailed me twice so far! :lol:

My boss went to Orlando, Florida, today for a conference and will be gone the rest of the week. And he has only called me twice and e-mailed me twice so far! :lol:

It is so fun when the boss is away. We can goof off more at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom