Things I love.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that the only things I know about the inaugration were the following:

- Jamie Foxx did a pisstake
- U2 sang Pride
- It was like minus 10 C
- Barack Obama said "how good looking is my wife"
- it was packed
- America's excited
- Kevin Rudd's nowhere near as cool

I would have loved it more if it started snowing. Seeing U2 in the snow, now that would have been cool.

I love that the only things I know about the inaugration were the following:

- Jamie Foxx did a pisstake
- U2 sang Pride
- It was like minus 10 C
- Barack Obama said "how good looking is my wife"
- it was packed
- America's excited
- Kevin Rudd's nowhere near as cool

I was thinking the exact same thing about the Ruddster . . . pasty faced little gitman . . . not that the alternatives are any better . . . the Australian political system just doesn't know how to sparkle :(

I would have loved it more if it started snowing. Seeing U2 in the snow, now that would have been cool.

U2.jpg

:wink:

We need a Koorie PM, preferably a Green... sometime within the next century.

wouldn't that just be the cats pajamas . . . . would love it to happen in my lifetime but i think not . . . maybe in my kids lifetime? Right now I'd just settle for someone who doesn't come across as an insincere patsy :(

Things I Love . . .

walked into Borders today to pick up a pressie for a friend . . . kinda early . . . playing The Joshua Tree . . . In Gods Country . . . kinda got stuck there for a little while cuz I couldn't concentrate . . .stayed till Exit finished ( :laugh: ) get in to my car, flick on the radio and Get On Your Boots starts up . . . .:dance: I love a morning like that :)

^ True dat . . . but think its the sentiment thats imiportant . . . we need much more acceptance in this country or we're gonna keep on peddling backwards at a rate of knots

I love catching up with a dear old friend and feeling as if we've spent no time apart at all :love:

My Milly coat i just bought online and got 60% off. :drool:
My boyfriend
My family
My friends
My car
My Macbook
My iPod
Jack Daniels
Interference
Sleeping
The Sun
Swimming Pools
Beaches
My camera/taking pics
Dominos Pizza
U2
Seeing U2 with my friends
The feeling of adrenaline you get from lack of sleep while doing GA
Laughing with friends
Friends getting lost while looking for pools
Getting scanned in the ellipse
Kissing
Sex
Rollercoasters
Harry Potter
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
The X Files
Gossip Girl
Shopping
Irish accents
Cats
Dogs
Ferrets
Dolphins
Emperor penguins
Dublin
Spaghetti Bolognese
Good Fish and chips
Mashed Potato
Toronto
Disney films
Rooftop bars with amazing views over Toronto
Movies
Showers
Tom and Jerry cartoons
Looney Tunes cartoons ( especially involving Tweety and Roadrunner )
Music
Ice cream
Rainbows
Travelling
Reading
5.30pm on a friday

wow that was really long. :lmao:

^ True dat . . . but think its the sentiment thats imiportant . . . we need much more acceptance in this country or we're gonna keep on peddling backwards at a rate of knots

I love catching up with a dear old friend and feeling as if we've spent no time apart at all :love:

i think we're all impatient that the change doesn't come swiftly enough.

Well, obviously.

no, don't pretend bonnie! you're just trying to be cool and pc.

seriously, didn't mean to make it sound like you didn't already get that. hope it wasn't patronising.

i think we're all impatient that the change doesn't come swiftly enough.

yep . . . . impatient but not so blinded by the desire for change that just anyone will do . . . . I remain ever hopeful :)

I love . . . taking my kids out to a friends place to have dinner with his new girlfriend for the first time . . . . they didn't fight, they didn't run around like lunatics in the apartment, they didn't screw their noses up at the dinner that had been made for them . . . they minded their manners, they were entertaining and funny and just so bloody gorgeous I wanted to gobble them up! Very proud mama :yes: :love:

yep . . . . impatient but not so blinded by the desire for change that just anyone will do . . . . I remain ever hopeful :)

I love . . . taking my kids out to a friends place to have dinner with his new girlfriend for the first time . . . . they didn't fight, they didn't run around like lunatics in the apartment, they didn't screw their noses up at the dinner that had been made for them . . . they minded their manners, they were entertaining and funny and just so bloody gorgeous I wanted to gobble them up! Very proud mama :yes: :love:

:hug:

:cute:

Do you hire out your services?
:sigh:

^ for a price :wink:

(although have to confess I think they wore themselves out being good that night cuz yesterday I thought that Rosemary's Baby, The Omen Child and its offspring had taken up residence in my house :lol: . . . they were complete and utter nightmares :yikes: . . . what's that expression . . .street angels / home devils :sigh: )

Car Horns.

For about a month, my car didn't have a horn because it broke. Several times I needed my horn, but there was nothing I could do if someone came close to hitting me or I wanted to warn another driver.
Finally, my new horn came in and I've been honking away since then. A car horn is your friend.

Car Horns.

For about a month, my car didn't have a horn because it broke. Several times I needed my horn, but there was nothing I could do if someone came close to hitting me or I wanted to warn another driver.
Finally, my new horn came in and I've been honking away since then. A car horn is your friend.

Recently saw a bumper sticker: "Horn broken--watch for finger!"

I love my new HDTV

I was going to wait until my old clunker analog died before I ever considered getting one, and it did Saturday.

I also love that I set it up and hooked up the HD cable and box all by myself with no help. Suddenly I feel like a tech genius :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom