Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your love post made me smile!

One person has been told to get his affairs in order, and my friends daughter had a reaction to the chemo that has damaged her heart, so further treatment is up in the air. So unfair!

People's opinions on art where I live.

Also, their fucking weird attitudes about me making art without the apparently necessary criterion of being an old person.

Shitty art teachers in what should be fun summer classes...

I could go on.

Your love post made me smile!

One person has been told to get his affairs in order, and my friends daughter had a reaction to the chemo that has damaged her heart, so further treatment is up in the air. So unfair!

So sad. :sad: I lost my last remaining uncle to lung cancer last Christmas Day, and my last remaining Anderson aunt (his, and my mother's, sister) has a tumour on her trachea that has also adhered to her aorta, and has spread to her bones. Radiation has reduced the tumour so she can breathe better, but no on knows how long she has.

Cancer is indeed a bitch. :angry:

People's opinions on art where I live.

Also, their fucking weird attitudes about me making art without the apparently necessary criterion of being an old person.

Shitty art teachers in what should be fun summer classes...

I could go on.

Same here. I'm an artist living in a cultural black hole. It's true about being an old person; people have said that they like my paintings at art shows, and then when they find out I'm the one that did it, their attitude changes from "Wow," to "You did? Aww, that's nice." :doh: If I was older, or a male, they wouldn't talk to me like a child. :angry:

I hate people.

That pretty much sums it up.

when they find out I'm the one that did it, their attitude changes from "Wow," to "You did? Aww, that's nice." :doh: If I was older, or a male, they wouldn't talk to me like a child. :angry:.

*blink* Whoa. Are you sure we're not the same person.

If there was some way of me being able to sell art without people trying to guess my age, I totally would. It's wasted in the tiny place I live in though; someone somewhere is going to know that I a. just moved b. am younger than 60 by far

Blugh. It's that time of the year again. I wish I could live inside my work freezer. :crack: It sucks to have a raised body temperature naturally, +25C weather is just un bloody bearable!

That is just "warm" :grumpy:

No that's bloody fucking hot. I can stand temperatures up to 25, with that I can function. Anything above will result in me being a blubbering semi comatose overheated person. :crack: I just slept for 3 straight hours in the cool living room. That's not healthy.

I had to do a conversion to see what 25C is. That's 77F! I'll take it. (Unfortunately, it's supposed to be in the 90s this weekend.)

I hate it that I am such a procrastinator. Sometimes a day goes by where I feel like I haven't accomplished anything at all. I'm such a bum. :tsk:

I dislike repeat offenders of hypocrisy and people who claim they are something that they truly aren't. Everyone does this to a degree, it's the ones that stretch it out so much that I think they personally are in denial of who they are and what they want. Individuals who are made up of a bundle of lies. Lie after lie, where you're constantly finding out that this person who they claim to be does not exist.

And, even moreso, the idiots who believe those people.

Being overcharged for prescriptions that you get every month. It wasn't ready when I went a few days ago, so I sent someone to pick it up for me. Apparently he knew nothing about what the price should be, and was trying to do me a favor by picking them up. I was picking up dinner, which Popeye's got wrong. How do you forget to give me rolls? How? So now I need to contact the pharmacy for credit. Fun Friday!

Being overcharged for prescriptions that you get every month. It wasn't ready when I went a few days ago, so I sent someone to pick it up for me. Apparently he knew nothing about what the price should be, and was trying to do me a favor by picking them up. I was picking up dinner, which Popeye's got wrong. How do you forget to give me rolls? How? So now I need to contact the pharmacy for credit. Fun Friday!

Ugh, they tried to nail me for $70 over what I usually pay for a medication I've been taking for years last month. I was livid.

Back
Top Bottom