Things I Hate, Spring Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^thanks..she seems ok right now. She has a vet appointment coming up and they'll check her then. The thing was disgusting and it made me all itchy.

Self centered idiots.
Overthinking things.
Distance.
Missing some people and not knowing when I will see them again.

When someone asks me how my folks are doing and I don't even know who they are, or when I'm mistaken for someone else. I also hate it when I'm scatterbrained, stress will surely do that to you. Add that to one of the latter pet peeves and it makes for one flustered individual. :crack:

Waiting for news about test results for a friend, and knowing the chances are they are not going to be good.

^ Oh boy, I was so wrong!!!!!! :hyper:

That's great :)

I hate that my senior citizen Mom just got a smartphone, a much nicer one than mine. I told her it was 4G and she says "what's that"?

I told her not to get one, that it would be too frustrating for her. So now it's going to be endless problems and questions and me trying to help her. She says the Verizon guy told her that it wouldn't be too complicated for her. I said well of course he said that.

She doesn't even keep up with virus scanning on her computer. Not that I'm any sort of tech genius, not by a long shot. But I'm secretly betting on the over/under for how fast she returns it :wink: Just to be stubborn she won't though, and she'll just use it like a regular phone. And pay through the nose for it. I already told her that her Verizon contract was a rip off.

:crack: That sucks. I know the feeling, I have to help out my parents on all tech stuff too. I've given up on trying to explain them how to do it themselves, it's a waste of time.

Oh and I hate that I might've broken a metatarsal bone in my foot. Or it's badly bruised. Either way I can hardly walk or move my little toe and it hurts like hell. :crack:

Wanting to see someone, but it isn't possible because of distance. :sigh:

Sometimes a message or email just isn't enough.

I don't exactly hate it, but I don't particularly like the city of New York. It exhausted me after staying there three days, and it's not quite as cool as I remembered it. My soul would die if I had to live there...

Also, I hate the song that's on the radio right now. :crack: Closing the door didn't help- I can still hear it coming from my sister's room.

I hate having to work at 6am because they're the only hours I'll get. :crack: And that it's nearly impossible to find another job.

Ugh. Tomorrow again. I seriously need to find a new job that will give me daytime or even evening hours. :crack: I can't fucking get up this early. I feel broken the entire day, for three lousy hours of work.

Having to worry about what others think of me. In this case, it really sucks, but it is unavoidable.

Ugh. Tomorrow again. I seriously need to find a new job that will give me daytime or even evening hours. :crack: I can't fucking get up this early. I feel broken the entire day, for three lousy hours of work.

Hope you can find something else :hug:

Having to worry about what others think of me. In this case, it really sucks, but it is unavoidable.

:therethere:

I hate how much my arm hurts this morning and that I won't be playing tennis again for awhile.

That sucks :down: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom