Things I Hate Part 'Why The Feck Do We Hate So Much Stuff?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being sick. :scream: Extremely sore throat, sore ears, can't breathe or talk ( that could be a good thing for some as I talk alot :lol::shifty: ) Hardly slept.

Sends germs a Larry Mullen FOAD look. :mad: Think that would scare them away? :shifty:

:lmao:

Can you scare mine away too Jem? :crack: Though I don't have it as bad as you do, I'm just tired and cranky all the time because my head is full of snot. Ah well, it's not bad enough to skip work so I better get to it..

I hate being sick. :scream: Extremely sore throat, sore ears, can't breathe or talk ( that could be a good thing for some as I talk alot :lol::shifty: ) Hardly slept.

Sends germs a Larry Mullen FOAD look. :mad: Think that would scare them away? :shifty:

:lmao:

Can you send Larry Mullen Jr. my way please? I'm sick too!:angry:

kthxbai!~

Can you scare mine away too Jem? :crack : Though I don't have it as bad as you do, I'm just tired and cranky all the time because my head is full of snot. Ah well, it's not bad enough to skip work so I better get to it..

Can you send Larry Mullen Jr. my way please? I'm sick too!:angry :

kthxbai!~

Sore throat over here, too! Oh, Larrrrrrrryyyyyyyy :scream :

*sends Larry* He is gonna be a busy guy. :ohmy:

Sorry you guys are sick too. :sad::angry::hug: Feel better soon. :hug:

Feel better my friends. Hate that you are feeling bad.

Thanks. :hug:

The cable box :grumpy: Can't see the online guide/schedule, can't see what's on, can't record shows, and can't watch anything on the DVR. Cable company coming out tomorrow. :angry:

Having to go out in this weather to go to work. -36C with the windchill!:crack:

The cable box :grumpy : Can't see the online guide/schedule, can't see what's on, can't record shows, and can't watch anything on the DVR. Cable company coming out tomorrow. :angry :

:madwife:

Having to go out in this weather to go to work. -36C with the windchill!:crack :

:ohmy::crack::yikes: I can not even imagine. :crack::hug::hug:

:lol:

We are expecting the same temps tomorrow too!!!:help:

-29 C is -20 F....that is the best I can do.That is our expected temp tomorrow! :crack:

I hate that my fairly new MBP (I only bought it in March) has been refusing to read CDs and DVDs and the headphone jack has been very temperamental all term, and now that I'm home and I can actually allow the time to send it off to get the problems sorted they magically start working again :angry: wtf.

the idiot state worker who doesn't know how to drive in the snow who just plowed into my hubby's car :angry: hubby's a bit banged up and the car is a mess

the idiot state worker who doesn't know how to drive in the snow who just plowed into my hubby's car :angry: hubby's a bit banged up and the car is a mess
:crack: Wtf? Aren't they supposed to have a special license for those big things? Hope your hubby gets the repairs/new car from that guy!
Thanks, GG. I guess I won't complain too awfully much, then, about our 7 degrees F, -7 degree F windchill today!

Khan, I wish I could send you some "cool"!

Well it's not that cold here, only -5C/23F. You got it much worse. :lol:

I hate it when my best friend is doing his whiney act again while he KNOWS it pisses me off beyond relief. And when I get mad at him he goes whiney and victim. :| I just cannot win. Seriously is it so weird that when I organise a new year's party at MY house since my parents will be gone, that I find it strange when he asks me to come to his house because his parents want him there? Eh, I'm hosting a party, for MY friends, a lot which do not know you. So why would I want to send them all to the house of a guy they don't know, nor can locate....So I tried to be polite to him, saying if he wants to be with his parents that's fine, and that I'll see him another time. Now he KEEPS posting whiney messages that how he does nto understand why we can't host one together at his house, or that it's too bad that I won't see him at new year's then.. Wtf.

well Mum's having full-blooded chemo. she will lose her hair and all. docs believe this will kill off any undetectable cells forming but can't say it won't come back, somewhere else, at any time.

that whole don't-believe-it-till-it-involves you thing.

:sigh:

well Mum's having full-blooded chemo. she will lose her hair and all. docs believe this will kill off any undetectable cells forming but can't say it won't come back, somewhere else, at any time.

that whole don't-believe-it-till-it-involves you thing.

:sigh:

My dad had full-blown chemo, and they told him the same thing. But his hair refused to fall out. Have hope. Just be there for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom