Things I Hate Part 'Why The Feck Do We Hate So Much Stuff?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the It's Official section.

Trust me, you're not alone with a shitty roommate. I have just about the most ridiculous roommate drama you can imagine at the moment.

I know where you're coming from. I'm the worst hint reader, and actually I apparently give out hints that aren't intended and vice-versa.

Haha a friend of mine last night was saying "oh no your eyes are beautiful I have to try not to stare". Later in the conversation she was like "I get lost in pretty eyes. I'm addicted to people with pretty eyes." or something to that sort. To try and set the record straight that I have no interest I was like "so... you're addicted to me?" which prompted an answer of "oh no, cool ego though."

:doh: Not an ego! I was trying to say the opposite!

Well he sure was just clear all right. :| Out of nowhere he told me he wants to be 'just firends'.

Fuck my fucking shitty useless life. Seriously. This is the first time in five fucking years I've had a teeny tiny chance of finding someone who likes me. And for some unknown reason I fucking ruined it again?? And I don't even get how. I normally never expect someone to like me because I know they don't. This time it was someone else who talked to me about it, and they said it was so clear. And now this? Wtf. FML.

I don't think I've ever cried like this. I wasn't even sure I was capable of doing so...

dammit, that sucks GG! maybe you could find out more about reasons, but surely it was not your fault, how could it? :hug::hug::hug:

Well he sure was just clear all right. :| Out of nowhere he told me he wants to be 'just firends'.

Fuck my fucking shitty useless life. Seriously. This is the first time in five fucking years I've had a teeny tiny chance of finding someone who likes me. And for some unknown reason I fucking ruined it again?? And I don't even get how. I normally never expect someone to like me because I know they don't. This time it was someone else who talked to me about it, and they said it was so clear. And now this? Wtf. FML.

I don't think I've ever cried like this. I wasn't even sure I was capable of doing so...

Awww, honey . . . . I know that anything I could say won't help, but just know that Mama MsPurrl sends hugs and love. :hug:

Aw GG, I'm so sorry. I think you are amazing, and he is just plain stupid. End of story. :hug::hug::hug:

From what you have told me, everyone thought he was interested. Not your fault at all. 98 days until you get a real hug from me. In the meantime, I'm just an email or facebook chat away!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom