Things I Hate Part 'Why The Feck Do We Hate So Much Stuff?'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that I have the flu so close to Christmas! At least the shopping is done!

I hate the fact that it looks like I have to take another math course in order to graduate college...that's why I took that math class in freshmen year!!:angry: I'm really bad at math and just generally don't like it. To top it off, I had asked my advisor if I would need to take the second math course a couple of times, just to make sure, and she said that it didn't look like it. Well, I guess someone was wrong about that one huh? arrrrrrrrgggggg!!!!

Two 7th grade boys from my son's school were playing with a loaded gun...the gun went off and now one of them is dead--what a horrible, tragic, stupid accident.

My friend's house was broken into tonight. ON :censored: CHRISTMAS EVE! Who in their right mind does that?! I feel terrible for him. There's nothing I can do.... just pray he finds out who did it. :sad: :pray:

Wow, nice christmas spirit! :crack:

We had a nice, decent family christmas. Yet now my sis and me are upstairs my dad is shouting at my mom again. Can't we survive one fucking family day without this? :| Just crawl in a fucking hole and never come out again kplzthnx.

christmas shopping.

how the fuck am i supposed to wrap two chairs without giving it away? i suck at wrapping as it is!

Get a big fuckin' box.

:lmao: . . . *wipes away tears*

Two 7th grade boys from my son's school were playing with a loaded gun...the gun went off and now one of them is dead--what a horrible, tragic, stupid accident.

:sad: . . . helloooooooooooooooo, parents! where were you? :sigh:

My friend's house was broken into tonight. ON :censored: CHRISTMAS EVE! Who in their right mind does that?! I feel terrible for him. There's nothing I can do.... just pray he finds out who did it. :sad: :pray:

:( wow, I don't even know what to say . . . *big fat sigh*

Wow, nice christmas spirit! :crack:

We had a nice, decent family christmas. Yet now my sis and me are upstairs my dad is shouting at my mom again. Can't we survive one fucking family day without this? :| Just crawl in a fucking hole and never come out again kplzthnx.

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm so sorry ~ guess Christmas just isn't Christmas without a tiny bit of family dysfunction thrown in for good measure ~ sending you a pocketful of sunshine xx k

Ah don't worry. I don't even give a shit anymore. I just feel sorry for my mom because he used to take it out on me and my sister. Now we don't give a shit about it anymore he finds a new target. And she's just silently taking it without rebutting.

*grabby hands* :drunk: :laugh:

< for the record . . . not really drinking . . . don't want anybody thinking I'm a lush now :angel:

cricket . . . :madspit: . . .specifically, the boxing day test . . . just one more excuse for men to sit on their bums drinking beer :yawn:

*runs and hides from the aussie posse*

I'm so sorry to hear this, GG. :hug: I can completely sympathize/empathize, because it's such an echo of my younger days. There was usually an excess of alcohol involved on my father's part. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom