Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when people are angry about something, and take it out on you. I'm not hanging around for that anymore!:crack:

want me to come kick their asses for you :madwife: :hug:

Coming down with a cold when I'm leaving on vacation Saturday :angry:

:sad: ~ 'oscilliococcinum' ~ no it's not a disease :lol:

Oscillococcinum Flu Relief, 6 Dose Course Pak from Boiron

I have used it, it's homeopathic and whilst it does not make your cold/flu disappear it knocks it out of the ball park super fast ~ you'll be back to your beautiful self in no time :sexywink:

broken toaster :(

gah ~ I hate the curse of the broken appliances too :hug:

toasted+marshmallow.jpg

:p :wink:

I hate being stuck in the middle of two people's drama. It is getting to the point where I'm not going to come onto here or Facebook anymore. I just want to be left alone!

That looks like fun!!! :hyper:

:lol: . . . although it starts to bite when you get to piece of toast number 6 :giggle:

I hate being stuck in the middle of two people's drama. It is getting to the point where I'm not going to come onto here or Facebook anymore. I just want to be left alone!

:hug: ~ stay and play ~ I promise I'll behave :wink:

campfires:love: this is turning into a love thread!

Things I hate....that it is only Tuesday!:|

hate it when the morning DJ's play songs about rain when it's raining...they think it's so funny...all it does it make me turn off the radio and insert a CD with happy, sunny music!

As long as we're on this throwing-up topic, I really hate having diarrhea and throwing up at the same time, sitting on the toilet with a bucket in my lap. Fortunately, it has been a long time since. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom