Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being so tired at the end of the work week that I'm basically good-for-nothing on Friday nights. We did go out for dinner last night (shrimp!! :love:), but I fell asleep on the love seat about 10:00 p.m., woke up at 5:00 a.m., took a bath, went to bed, and slept until 1:00 p.m. I know that means I needed the sleep, though.

I hate that I don't have better control over my feelings. I wish I could just let things slide sometimes! :sigh:

I wish certain people didn't affect me the way that they do!

get the lawn mower out at 9am outside my bedroom window the morning after the grand final dad, great idea...

Oh, that's not a problem now is it? Just "pretend" you can't hear him due to your music and keep working. :D Works on the bus for me when annoying boys are trying to chat me up.

i thought we had a moment :(

I think the shit may have just hit the fan for a couple of friends of mine (and if it hasn't yet, I'm pretty sure it's imminent). There's going to be a whole lot of hurt for everyone. I hate it. :sad:

i really really hate then 9 times out of 10 when i drink i hit a wall. i usually drink only on the weekends and mostly on Saturday (nights). i get to a certain number of drinks (it varies) and then it all starts to sit in my throat area... it's a similar feeling to when you're really full/bloated, but not quite the same. and from that point i end up holding my drink for the next 30 minutes which is a sin. it happened on Friday and Saturday night and it's really starting to yank my chain because i go out and try to have fun but this ruins my night. i would have gladly stayed out with friends til about 4am but i had to go home at 130.

and please... i've already had Mum tell me how this is a good thing because it means i don't drink much and it's better for my :blahblah:

i really really hate then 9 times out of 10 when i drink i hit a wall. i usually drink only on the weekends and mostly on Saturday (nights). i get to a certain number of drinks (it varies) and then it all starts to sit in my throat area... it's a similar feeling to when you're really full/bloated, but not quite the same. and from that point i end up holding my drink for the next 30 minutes which is a sin. it happened on Friday and Saturday night and it's really starting to yank my chain because i go out and try to have fun but this ruins my night. i would have gladly stayed out with friends til about 4am but i had to go home at 130.

and please... i've already had Mum tell me how this is a good thing because it means i don't drink much and it's better for my :blahblah:

Always listen to your mother, Cobbler. :D

I should know. :wink:

People who approach the salad bar like they're defusing a bomb.

"One crouton . . . . . two croutons . . . " :|

the ratio of salad tastyness hinges on the difference between six croutons or seven. so in a way, this person really was defusing a bomb..... a bomb of AWESOME!

hey Rich

I hate always having to hurry, always running out of time, never having the time to do my work properly and never getting more than 5 hours sleep at night :sigh:

Loud mouth parents who scream and cuss at their children. Then, wonder WTF when the kid screams back. Not only is it horrible parenting, it is horrible for the rest who have to hear it. Want your child's attention? Talk to them, in a gentle way. They'll listen.

Loud mouth parents who scream and cuss at their children. Then, wonder WTF when the kid screams back. Not only is it horrible parenting, it is horrible for the rest who have to hear it. Want your child's attention? Talk to them, in a gentle way. They'll listen.

Yeah, and they live across the street from us. :angry:

Centrelink.

Four employees told me I'd get a full payment on Monday....nope...I was paid $23 on Tuesday, over $400 less than was expected, my huge payment:eyebrow: was put into a non existent account....they charged me $7 in bank fees to fix it.
I've worked so hard to chase that frickin $23, do they not now understand that I'm desperate? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom