Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GG, I missed that whole oldmanfly thing yesterday before he got banned. If what you quoted is an example of his posts, I'm very glad he got banned! :down:
Click the arrow next to his name. :wink: you'll find his entire post was one giant lolfest.
:cute: Haters gonna hate.

Was someone mean to our GG? Cuz if so, that is FECKED up and I HATE it. No one should pick on GG.

Lol, well he tried. But unlucky for him I don't give a shit what a random on the internet says about me. He's welcome to try to say it in my face in real life, if he dares. :D
I appreciate the sentiment though. :)

i hate the price of vitamin water here. it was us$1 back home, here it's nz$3. :gah:

yes, but in New Zealand, the water comes from the spring where where Bilbo found the Ring thingy, so it has small quantities of "my precious" in it. That should account for the price difference.

Click the arrow next to his name. :wink: you'll find his entire post was one giant lolfest.
:cute: Haters gonna hate.

Lol, well he tried. But unlucky for him I don't give a shit what a random on the internet says about me. He's welcome to try to say it in my face in real life, if he dares. :D
I appreciate the sentiment though. :)

What an ass--good job on the banning! :hyper:

yes, but in New Zealand, the water comes from the spring where where Bilbo found the Ring thingy, so it has small quantities of "my precious" in it. That should account for the price difference.
:lol:

It's that expensive in Canada too. :angry:
how lame! it's sucked to have to get used to not drinking it, i'd usually have several per week, especially now that it's getting warmer.

that tomorrow is d-day in the office ~ and that two colleagues will find out that this boss, she means what she says :uhoh: ~ there is some small consolation in the fact that they have been on notice to pick up their game since the beginning of the year but they will still be hurt and sad and angry (they still have jobs, but they will take a significant pay cut if they decide to stay on in the roles that the boss will offer them) ~ the awkward factor it is going to be turned to *off the scales* :sick:

that tomorrow is d-day in the office ~ and that two colleagues will find out that this boss, she means what she says :uhoh: ~ there is some small consolation in the fact that they have been on notice to pick up their game since the beginning of the year but they will still be hurt and sad and angry (they still have jobs, but they will take a significant pay cut if they decide to stay on in the roles that the boss will offer them) ~ the awkward factor it is going to be turned to *off the scales* :sick:

Eeek. Hope it goes as well as that kind of thing can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom