Things I Hate Part Eleventy Bazillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doomed.gif

Being so old that I have not yet mastered the multiple quote function :reject:, I also have to mention that this outrages, me, too! :angry:

< hearing about the stupidity of some parents and their lassez faire attitude towards their kids . . . who the f:censored:k leaves their 13 year old daughter, and friend, at home on a Friday night with 7 15 -16 year old boys that you do not know from a bar of soap to go on a date with spunky new boyfriend . . . :rant: . . . and then wonder why they are all drunk and stoned and god knows what else, when you get home . . . I am so furious with this woman I feel like I could do her bodily harm . . . yes, your life has been a shit fight of late, yes you deserve to have some fun and unwind and yes you deserve a shot at happiness with this fabbity new man . . . but you DO NOT get to ditch your responsibilities to your own child, and the other children left in your care to pursue said happiness . . . that is what those weekends when your ex has the kids are for. . . :censored: :censored: :censored:

:completely enraged:

...so do you hate Collingwood, or just old men in sparkly gold suits? :wink:

:lol: . . . can we just go with both . . . and really, how much better would that picture be if we could photo shop the horror that is Eddie McGuire in to that gold suit . . . the man is the epitome of class after all :wink:

cold feet . . . 4 pairs of socks and they are still cold :angry:

Denial. Whether it is myself that is in denial about something so obvious that I should have known, or others who deny something that is obviously true.

Denial. Whether it is myself that is in denial about something so obvious that I should have known, or others who deny something that is obviously true.

I hate when people assume my posts are about them and then freak out.....if you relate to it, then fine, however, this has nothing to do with anyone on here!:crack:

zooey - I now have images of hairy chicken legs in my head . . . thanks :| :laugh:

< feeling sucker punched for no discernible reason . . . it must be end of term time . . . I am just about done in :sigh: . . . time for the 'Little Red Engine' chat with self :)

I hate being bombarded with fundraisers...every sport, every club, school pta, ballet...enough already--I don't need anymore wrapping paper or cookies or popcorn... and please stop asking my kids to sell all that crap because it breaks their hearts when people say no to them and then I end up buying all their crap plus the crap that all the other kids have asked me to buy because I can't say no to their cute little faces....ugh:angry:

chickens

and shaving my legs

(one has nothing to do with the other)

zooey - I now have images of hairy chicken legs in my head . . . thanks :| :laugh:

what i thought of was Maryann shaving legs with a chicken beak:shifty:

I hate being bombarded with fundraisers...every sport, every club, school pta, ballet...enough already--I don't need anymore wrapping paper or cookies or popcorn... and please stop asking my kids to sell all that crap because it breaks their hearts when people say no to them and then I end up buying all their crap plus the crap that all the other kids have asked me to buy because I can't say no to their cute little faces....ugh:angry:

:hug::hug:

:shifty: . . . drink it faster . . . :D

< crazy assed work days that just never seem to end . . . & work colleagues mysteriously disappearing every afternoon just as they know I have to leave to collect my kids (the front office can not be left unattended) . . . :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom