Things I hate Part Eleventy Bazillion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up feeling shit for no apparent reason. I'm about to give in and cry, but it'd be nice to know what I"m crying for...
dry your eyes :) i don't like to read this!
a hangover is catching up on me
very interesting.
< hates the state of Australian politics . . . it is beyond embarrassing and as far as I can see the two main parties are selling the same thing using slightly different rhetoric and the only independents don't seem as if they can make any major contributions either ... for the first time in my votey life I am considering a 'donkey' vote . . . will have to do some more reading up :sigh:

:yes: i don't reeeeeeally care who wins the election, i don't think it makes a lot of difference, and i'm not interested in politics, but it does kind of sicken me that it looks like Abbott is heading to victory because Labor has just had a woeful campaign. Gilliard is a million times better, but Abbott has done less wrong and so she might not get elected.

and when is someone going to belt Latham around the head with a blunt object?

Might have already said this, but I can't stand people at the gym who text/talk on the phone - even a little bit. It doesn't affect what I'm doing personally most of the time, but it does get a bit annoying . . . and it just looks bad.

My favorite:

Random Toolbox on the Phone: "Yeah, I'm working out right now."

Obviously not.

I'm also starting to have a problem with 40-something fitness guru who thinks that the free weight section is the perfect spot for her weird-ass jazzercise routine.

and when is someone going to belt Latham around the head with a blunt object?

not soon enough . . . the man has always been a political wrecking ball and I actually think it is outrageous that that television station ever thougth he was a good idea :doh:

I'm also starting to have a problem with 40-something fitness guru who thinks that the free weight section is the perfect spot for her weird-ass jazzercise routine.

I don't know why, but that last sentence of your post made me giggle my head off :lol: . . . :shifty: two words 'gorilla mask' and then mayhaps you shall see less of her and her 'weird assedness' :wink:

More stuff I hate:

People who post dumbass melodramatic FaceBook status updates. Do we really need to know how much one's life sucks? :doh:

If people need help or a hug from their friends, I say they should post it.

If people need help or a hug from their friends, I say they should post it.

Well, I guess I'm one of those dumbasses who keeps that stuff off FaceBook and saves it for the real world. But, I'm also a dude and therefore less prone to all that stuff. :wink: Not that anyone does that here at the Blue Crack of course. Just in general, the ladies are more apt to partake.

when people put an unnecessary capital b where a capital b does not belong

what do you mean? can I get an example?

Well, I guess I'm one of those dumbasses who keeps that stuff off FaceBook and saves it for the real world. But, I'm also a dude and therefore less prone to all that stuff. :wink: Not that anyone does that here at the Blue Crack of course. Just in general, the ladies are more apt to partake.

And I totally understand. Some people come to facebook to vent to their friends, and being that I have a few friends like that... I'm glad they share rather trying to hold their emotions in.

what do you mean? can I get an example?

And I totally understand. Some people come to facebook to vent to their friends, and being that I have a few friends like that... I'm glad they share rather trying to hold their emotions in.

:hug: That is true Romi!

That some people on internet forums seem to spell "he's" instead of "his" and "his" instead of "he's".

Not on this forum, but on others.

It absolutely shits me to tears. :banghead:

More stuff I hate:

People who post dumbass melodramatic FaceBook status updates. Do we really need to know how much one's life sucks? :doh:

nope i am with you ya prick.

i hate people doing that. one bloke i have on facebook broke up with his girlfriend and updated his status five, ten times a day with shit song lyrics from shit songs, how he had no energy to move, no desire to eat... and then after five days posted a bunch of self-affirming crap. he's back with her now.

actually... it's kind of entertaining. but no one wants to see others complaining woe is me.

Enlightenment through vomit.

Damn it, you aren't going to find it there, man.

Why? Why do you insist on believing all these damned charlatans?

I wish you'd pick better friends. Some of your friends are indeed wonderful, but many -- often ones that seem to have the most sway over you -- are not. They are using you. Why don't you listen to the people who are always, ALWAYS there for you? How can you be so gullible? How can you be so blind?

Sigh.

More stuff I hate:

I dont mind that from people once in a while. Everyone should be able to vent here and there. However, there's the occasional venting to your friends, and then there's the woe is me crap EVERY DAY. That makes me want to stab my eyes out with a hot spork.

I dont mind that from people once in a while. Everyone should be able to vent here and there. However, there's the occasional venting to your friends, and then there's the woe is me crap EVERY DAY. That makes me want to stab my eyes out with a hot spork.

Totally agree. One of my FB friends does that all the time, so I've blocked her feed. I was so stick and tired of it, and it was making me super stabby. It was basically just needy pleas for attention (which she even admitted!), and we are NOT in high school any more. :rolleyes:

I hate crummy weather in the summer. July was awesome, but so far August has been quite dismal. :sigh: It's supposed to clear up later on today though. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom