Things I hate Part Eleventy Bazillion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :yikes:

< when I can't figure out how I accidentally disconnected my wireless connection and ergo, how the hell I go about trying to put it all back again . . . grrrrrrrrrrrr . . . does.not.like.being.plugged.in :angry:

A wireless connection can be disrupted by many things. You could've just hit the wireless button and disconnected it that way, if so check the computer icon with the three beamish ))) things next to it and click on wireless networks. Let it compile the list of available and connect to yours.

Is your network not in the list? Then the router may be zonked, which I had last night during the setlist party. :grumpy: In that case, unplug the router from the wall outlet and wait a few minutes, plug it back in again and wait for it to have restarted before reloading the list of wireless networks.

Still not appearing? May be the modem then. Unplug the router again, and go to the modem(where the signal enters your house). Unplug that one, wait five minutes, first plug the modem back in and wait for it to restart. Then plug the router back in, wait for it to restart, and reload the list of networks. :)

Hope that helps.

/nerd

I need to add one:
There is a wall behind our backyard that was not in good shape. Our neighbor on the other side had contracted to have a new brick wall installed. Good thing is it gives us more privacy, and hopefully we don't have to contribute to this. Bad thing is they've been working on it on & off all week, starting at around 7:00am :grumpy:

A wireless connection can be disrupted by many things. You could've just hit the wireless button and disconnected it that way, if so check the computer icon with the three beamish ))) things next to it and click on wireless networks. Let it compile the list of available and connect to yours.

Is your network not in the list? Then the router may be zonked, which I had last night during the setlist party. :grumpy: In that case, unplug the router from the wall outlet and wait a few minutes, plug it back in again and wait for it to have restarted before reloading the list of wireless networks.

Still not appearing? May be the modem then. Unplug the router again, and go to the modem(where the signal enters your house). Unplug that one, wait five minutes, first plug the modem back in and wait for it to restart. Then plug the router back in, wait for it to restart, and reload the list of networks. :)

Hope that helps.

/nerd

:love: thanks GG

Falling out of my chair under questionable circumstances.

:lmao: :love:
Can you add haunting computer noises?

:shifty: . . . :lmao:

I need to add one:
There is a wall behind our backyard that was not in good shape. Our neighbor on the other side had contracted to have a new brick wall installed. Good thing is it gives us more privacy, and hopefully we don't have to contribute to this. Bad thing is they've been working on it on & off all week, starting at around 7:00am :grumpy:

:grumpy: on your behalf . . . I prescribe . . . :shifty: . . . pitnol *runs from thread giggling* :D

< being startled awake at ridiculouser than normal o'clock by the list of umpteen chores you didn't get to before you drifted off, unexpectedly, to dream land . . . :angry:

People who don't wait for me to respond to an email they sent, but call or come see me in person a few minutes later and re-ask their question (which never is super important or time sensitive). :angry: For crying out loud - have a little patience, people! One person does this all the time, and it drives me batty.

Falling out of my chair under questionable circumstances.

May I ask...? :shifty: :wink:

:lmao: :love:
Can you add haunting computer noises?

:lol:

I need to add one:

:grumpy: And the fact that I can't see my friend's old house over it anymore :sad:

Awwww Ethan I love you! I hate that this stupid guy hurt you; I don't like seeing you like this! :hug: :kiss: You deserve THE best, no matter what! I'm here if you ever need to talk. :hug:

Yeah. They're really, really confusing to me. And it hurts even more when they're super cute (in my eyes, at least).

:sad:

:hug:

I'd offer advice, but I've historically been one of this country's foremost idiots on the topic of relationships. I'd probably do more damage than good. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom