Things I hate Part Eleventy Bazillion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ luckilly I have the day off today:D Otherwise I would be asleep at my desk.

12 hour flights in economy. thank christ there was a half decent selection on the little TV. how did i sleep? well my younger sister had her tray table down in the seat next to me so i leant (a word?) over my seat and put my head on the tray table and slept like that, looking like a retarded letter L, for two hours. drooled everywhere. form an orderly queue ladies.

and then we we finally got home, i had a toll fine in the form of a warrant, my car is in the same state it was when that bitch hit it five weeks ago, and dad is unemployed.

time for a (duty free :cabbagepatch:) drink, i think.

12 hour flights in economy. thank christ there was a half decent selection on the little TV. how did i sleep? well my younger sister had her tray table down in the seat next to me so i leant (a word?) over my seat and put my head on the tray table and slept like that, looking like a retarded letter L, for two hours. drooled everywhere. form an orderly queue ladies.

and then we we finally got home, i had a toll fine in the form of a warrant, my car is in the same state it was when that bitch hit it five weeks ago, and dad is unemployed.

Glad you're home safely, and hope you had a good time in the U .S. :hug:

:giggle: i don't mind them that much. on the flight here i brought eyeshades and earplugs and actually got some sleep. the guy sitting in the aisle seat reminded me of an older version of you actually. :giggle:

sorry to hear about everything else though :hug:

Sorry to hear that. :hug:
I get that all the time. The excuse is always either "you do a much better job" or "you do it faster". Well, then tell the other people to do it faster or better.
oh god, i've experienced that before. my first job was at a fast food place. i apparently excelled being the drive through order taker, so i was stuck there the rest of the time i worked there because god forbid i learn how to excel at other aspects of working there! but yeah, exactly. if someone's so great at something, how about trying to make others great at it too? one person should never be relied upon to do something. what if they go on vacation or god forbid, quit?

Cuts that just don't stop bleeding :scream:

I broke a glass in the sink today and didn't notice it was broken. When I realised it, it was already too late. I have a very big cut on my right thumb and it took me two hours to stop the bleeding. I was so grumpy, not because it hurt so much but because I couldn't use my hand properly. :grumpy: It's better now but it looks so ugly.

catching up on everything after returning from holidays.

Oh and the fact that I'm not in Ireland anymore. :grumpy: I can has go back now?

:hug: When it rains it pours eh? Hope your holiday was still a load of fun!

Blegh, I hate it when you pay up for an appartment and after two nice nights you won't have another full night of sleep for a week thanks to nice asshole neighbours who come in loudly at 3am every fucking night. :|
On the other hand, it makes me appreciate my own bed so much more tonight. I am so staying in late tomorrow.

I hate it when someone promises you something, and then promises the same thing to someone else! :angry:

It happens Romi!:hug: I am sure I will get over it, but it is frustrating. It is great that you tried to keep both people happy. That is admirable!!:wink:

I hate when fine, classy gentlemen holler out their car windows at you about your feminine attributes and then don't slow down so that you can get their number. :depressed: :(

:rolleyes:

I wrote it on that dollar bill I tossed at you, what more do you want?

I am a woman of class and style. I do not respond to disrespectful gestures, such as things being tossed at me. All dollar bills must be neatly placed in the side of my g-string.

I am a woman of class and style. I do not respond to disrespectful gestures, such as things being tossed at me. All dollar bills must be neatly placed in the side of my g-string.

folded, not scrunched right :sexywink: :giggle:

< that the hard drive on the computer that housed my iTunes library shat itself mid back up . . . :scream: . . . and, true, it's not life threatening but boy am I gonna be :censored: if I've lost all my iTunes goodness :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom