Things I Hate Part ∞ and then some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when friends are upset, and there is an ocean between us. Distance bites!:angry:

ooh clever title.

I hate my 13yo (i think? she could be 12, or 14, i'm not sure :reject:) sister's behaviour. She is petulant, disobedient and defiant 99% of the time. while my mum is battling cancer. it's tearing the family apart (and we were already far too estranged to begin with). they say this is what happens with teenage girls but I cannot imagine any other girl of the same age being this bad. i get woken up early nearly every single morning because she flatout refuses to get ready for school on time.

ooh clever title.

I hate my 13yo (i think? she could be 12, or 14, i'm not sure :reject:) sister's behaviour. She is petulant, disobedient and defiant 99% of the time. while my mum is battling cancer. it's tearing the family apart (and we were already far too estranged to begin with). they say this is what happens with teenage girls but I cannot imagine any other girl of the same age being this bad. i get woken up early nearly every single morning because she flatout refuses to get ready for school on time.

Sorry to hear this--that is an awful age for girls, so much going on within themselves, then complicated by your mum's illness. :hug: and :heart: to you and your family!

I can relate. I have an almost 11 year old myself, and she has her moments.:crack: She may be acting out more because if your mom's illness. Sorry to hear that it is adding to the stress you are already under.:hug: I'm keeping your mom in my thoughts.

I know you can relate. I guess that is what happens when you have so many U2 friends!:hug:

not knowing

Your situation is so hard. I'm sorry you are going through this. You don't deserve it.:hug:

Feeling you just can't 'get it right'.
Feeling that you don't really matter.
Feeling that others just don't care to hear your opinions/views/feelings...
Feeling lost and alone.

And liver. Meh. I hate liver. Anything you have to cover in that much onions is disgusting.

new boss has started. apparently now we're 24 hours. didn't think to perhaps communicate with any of the old staff that, y'know, we've all been replaced. i went in there today and he said well we'll have a look at your resume and see where we can maybe fit you in. how about you work 11pm to 7am?

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

I can relate. I have an almost 11 year old myself, and she has her moments.:crack: She may be acting out more because if your mom's illness. Sorry to hear that it is adding to the stress you are already under.:hug: I'm keeping your mom in my thoughts.
I agree. Maybe she needs someone to talk to. :( Some kind of counsellor? Wish I had more concrete advice. Good thoughts to you and your family. :hug:

Feeling you just can't 'get it right'.
Feeling that you don't really matter.
Feeling that others just don't care to hear your opinions/views/feelings...
Feeling lost and alone.

And liver. Meh. I hate liver. Anything you have to cover in that much onions is disgusting.
I think your friends would very much disagree with you on all points. Liver included.

Not knowing who I am or where I belong.
Ahhh, you're young. You don't need to know all that yet. It will come. :therethere: (Am I old enough to start saying shit like this now? :cute: )

If it's any consolation, we *all* feel like that sometimes! :hug:

Such truth.

ooh clever title.

Oy, that's definitely not normal to have it 99% of the time. Perhaps your mom's struggle may have something to do with it. Most of the time teenagers behave really obnoxious while deep down they're either hurt or insecure about things, but they pretend to be tough to deal with things. Maybe it's her way of dealing with your mom's cancer?
Do you guys talk about that with each other or is it a don't ask don't tell thing? If it's the latter, perhaps it would help her get her frustrations out by talking?

:hug: Either way you don't deserve to be caught in this mess.

You and me both. Sending internet drugs your way.

I found out today that the house I planned on living in next year for uni has been given to someone else. They all but promised it to me, saying not to worry about the deposit since I was pretty much guaranteed it, then didnt even bother telling me until I emailed them (they hadnt contacted me in a while). FFS. Rage doesn't describe it. I want to throw a turd at their window. >_>

Wooh. I hate being the only one of three people not able to complete the 3 mile circuit around campus running. Made it like, 2.5 miles in the rain and I just couldn't get anything else out of my legs :(

But, not full negativity! Still feel good, and I was able to sprint it out at the end to catch up after walking for about a minute or two.

And thank you all for the comforting words.

Today. All of the rotten beast.

Income requirements. Grr. I have references, but since I don't have dollar signs all over me, I don't get a fair shot.

Calling, calling, calling. Start to apply to one place...gotta make 3 times the rent. :huh:

What are references for? Decoration? :doh: Call 'em. They'll tell you I faithfully pay rent.

:gah:

Next time I go someplace, I'm gonna wear some bling. Maybe that will make them give me a place to live that's not a rathole. :hmm:

Stuff has crept up on me all at once; all the certainty I had for next year is gone. I may not get into uni, I may have to pay back this years fees, and I now have no where to stay next year. Its making me have knock on worries like whether I can work long enough this Summer to afford rent anyway, if theres even any point in me going to uni, etc etc. Wish I could crawl into a hole somewhere.

Stuff has crept up on me all at once; all the certainty I had for next year is gone. I may not get into uni, I may have to pay back this years fees, and I now have no where to stay next year. Its making me have knock on worries like whether I can work long enough this Summer to afford rent anyway, if theres even any point in me going to uni, etc etc. Wish I could crawl into a hole somewhere.

Have faith, MooMoo! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom