Things I Hate Part 720 - Hating Full Circle, Twice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
From last thread... Having to rake up an entire yard of leaves, with leaves still on the tree, loading them in the back of a truck, dumping them out and repeating, all the while more leaves are falling due to a slight wind and the ones you are raking up are blowing around. A two person job being done by yourself isn't easy at all. :crack:

^:hug::hug::hug:

That it has been so long since I heard from someone, and a part of me wonders if they will ever contact me again. It is what it is.

As for your post, been there, done that. Don't hold your breath. Just move on, it's all you can do, right? :shrug: :hug:

The security at The Ritz Ybor wouldn't let me leave with a half empty bottle of champagne that Mikel Jollet from The Airborne Toxic Event gave me! Not even if I was willing to empty it!
(I got the cork though)

I hate... living with someone who gets so easily offended. It always makes me think I've done something horrible to him and I blame myself, but then looking back I realize it wasn't intended as an insult.

I hate when something sad happens to a friend, and I find out on the internet. I thought our friendship was closer I guess. Stupid me.

I'm beginning to think that children under 7 or so should not be allowed in restaurants. They make a huge mess that looks like a food explosion and they hardly eat any of it, anyway. Tonight, these kids that came in spilled their drinks three times! After the third time, their dad went and got the mop himself since he knew where it was by then. :lol: :doh:

That mini Reeses cups are nowhere near as good as real Reeses cups. Too much peanut butter. :madspit: And I bought them when I could have had a yummy cookie or something instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom