Things I hate part 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I gotta love how Burly is the only one out of the people in this discussion who hasn't actually seen the email he claims does not exist. :cute: Ah, denial. How sweet.

Holy crap, I couldn't have predicted this any better. Said asshat trolls me twice in as many days for an argument in another section, and then does the same over here with the other last person he trolled.

I hate people who have no real reason for existence on this forum. Their lives must be pretty low.

Yeah I guess he can't deal with the fact that I'm ignoring his last PM, so he has to take it public again to get his attention.

Oh the irony. He keeps claiming I'm the one seeking attention by claiming things, yet he's the one who keeps begging for attention by claiming I'm lying. :cute: Asshats will always be asshats.

Holy crap, I couldn't have predicted this any better. Said asshat trolls me twice in as many days for an argument in another section, and then does the same over here with the other last person he trolled.

I hate people who have no real reason for existence on this forum. Their lives must be pretty low.

Oh Gabe pls.
I'm not the unemployed douche-wannabe in a cover-band that strolls the city thinking he is actually Bono. How's that working for 'ya?

lol I gotta love how Burly is the only one out of the people in this discussion who hasn't actually seen the email he claims does not exist. :cute: Ah, denial. How sweet.

It doesn't exist - if it did I am sure you, of all people, would be posting it up on the board like some little child on Xmas day - "Look what I have!!!"
SUPPOSEDLY, this photography confirmed the photo when you emailed her. Funny, I emailed AND called - never got a response back. Your rebutt to that is I "didn't ask her nicely" ROTLMAO!

Sad.

For the record, the post above me is in blatant violation of forum rules and the numerous warnings this poster has been given by mods, so it's being reported.

Reported for what Gabe? U are the one that started the name-calling - I am just following suit. U wanna report someone, try yourself.

It doesn't exist - if it did I am sure you, of all people, would be posting it up on the board like some little child on Xmas day - "Look what I have!!!"

My suspicion is that if she had posted the email, you would have claimed she'd forged it.

:twocents:

Gvox, I guess you're right. There really isn't much of a point here otherwise than what he's already been warned for.

No sorry - I am actually a realist. I don't take crap thats posted on here or anywhere else as being fact until I see the facts.
Just because U and other little followers wanna say something is true doesn't make it fact.

Sorry, but I am well within my right to ask for proof. Until I see it, I don't believe it. End of story. Like it or lump it.

How's being an obnoxious troll working for ya?

Wow all the stars are coming out of the woodwork today.

WTF is wrong with ppl on here?

I call out someone for posting false info and I get nothing but crap. Why? What is so wrong with asking for proof?
Then I get Gabe challenging me in PM's to a fight. LOL! Sure thing skippy. Get to that right after Geography class. Grow up!

Again, the poster above me is violating forum rules by making references to things allegedly said in PMs. PMs which were originated by this poster, of a harrassing nature, which did not stop even when requested. Reported, again.

Again, the poster above me is violating forum rules by making references to things allegedly said in PMs. PMs which were originated by this poster, of a harrassing nature, which did not stop even when requested. Reported, again.

I would be more than happy to produce the PM's Gabe, if you would like. Your call

My suspicion is that if she had posted the email, you would have claimed she'd forged it.

:twocents:

That was exactly my point as well. If he doesn't believe anything, then I doubt posting the email would be of any use.

Plus, that email was sent in private, so it would be rather rude if I posted it on a public forum. I respect people's privacy, so I wasn't planning on doing that.

That was exactly my point as well. If he doesn't believe anything, then I doubt posting the email would be of any use.

Plus, that email was sent in private, so it would be rather rude if I posted it on a public forum. I respect people's privacy, so I wasn't planning on doing that.

So we are just to believe it. I don't but hey, if ppl wanna be sheep and be led around, fill your boots. If you can't produce the evidence other than excuses, well it says alot.

I am backing off this subject - not because you are right. Clearly you aren't but because its not worth my time or effort.

"Its on the internet so it must be true!"

I call out someone for posting false info and I get nothing but crap. Why?

Because you are coming across like you have a personal vendetta against Galeongirl over a stupid picture.

In hindsight, I apologize for calling you a pill and an obnoxious troll. I usually have more retraint, but your continued haranguing of GG is really obnoxious.

Earlier in this thread, the false allegation that I had challenged this person to a fight via PM was stated, and then he lied and claimed that he could back it up by posting said PM. I reserved response to him directly not out of fear of him doing this, but out of respect for the actions that the mods would likely take..and therefore will just say this:

There was no such challenge issued on my part to fight or threat of such issued by me via PM. Any alleged PM that he would have posted and tried to pass off as my words that had any such threat of physical violence or challenge to fight would have been altered or forged by him.

I HATE that it was cold enough to turn on the furnace this morning! I didn't, but I could have!:crack:

^^Same here Romi :shrug: and I agree with you too gvox...

:sad: Found out this morning that my son's classmate who accidently shot and killed another classmate last year is getting 2 years probation. His father is still facing charges of endangering the welfare of a child since it was his gun and it wasn't locked up. (he kept it "hidden" in his dresser). It's just so sad and tragic. It was a major reality check for a bunch of parents around here who never thought it could happen "in my town".

That's something to be furious about. What was the first thing you rooted through of your dad's, as a kid? His wallet, jeans pocket...and his dresser.

Some people should be made to pass an exhaustive course in Common Sense before they're allowed to have kids, much less possess guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom