things i hate part 2874892742

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind them that real football players can go play in Europe and earn shitloads. Rugby players only get to go on Fatty's show. That should be a motivator. :lol:

:lmao: . . . *addsittolistofreasonstheyshouldswitchcodesin2011*

:lmao:

PR, what is this beautiful game nonsense... i think we all know that's AFL :wink:

:hmm:

afl

ablett.jpg

the beautiful game

Lucas_Neill_3.jpg

case closed

:wink:

He approved it--good thing, cos I'm leaving a week from today. :D

P.S. How lame is that, quoting myself???

:up: . . . yippety dippity doo . . . have a blast lovely :)

^ PR you are a wise woman :up:

stick with me chickeeebabeee and we'll have ourselves some fun :D

oh no you didn't... that is GOD you just bagged.

ab.jpg

:madspit:

I dissed GOD :doh: . . . what was I thinking :wink: . . . actually, let's clarify . . . I dissed his aesthetic appeal . . . not his playing skills . . . legend has it is was quite the footballer in his day :) . . . nice pic with your hero btw :up:

You met God???? :ohmy:

And who's the bloke on the left?

:lol:

Mates that don't answer their fucking phone.

Nice soul patch, douchey.

I could watch him, douchey soul patch and all, on a pitch doing his thing for a good part of a day or three :heart:

doggy doo doo :crack: . . . actually let me rephrase that . . . doggy doo doo on football boots that then get stomped all through my car :gah: . . . not.happy.jan :|

and while we are on the subject of football . . . I hate that my sons have switched football codes this year . . . they have played 'the beautiful game' for the last 5 years and were getting kind of awesome . . . this year they wanted to switch to rugby . . . which is not only a ridiculous game it is a full contact sport . . . my babies are tiny and I can not BEAR/BARE to watch them out there :reject: . . . I spent all of last weeks game hiding behind my daughter and at one point, when kidlet number 3 was under the ruck or the maul or whatever the hell its called for too long I almost had to be physically restrained from running out on to the field and getting those little mofos' off my kid :reject: . . . methinks I shall need a hip flask to last through this season . . . and I have my fingers and toes crossed that they suck royally at rugby, and that the upcoming FA Cup and World Cup will convince them to switch back :reject:

/end rant

rugby union? just make sure they play in the backs and they'll just have to stand out on the sideline with their hands in their pockets!

rugby union? just make sure they play in the backs and they'll just have to stand out on the sideline with their hands in their pockets!

:up: *makesmorenotes* . . . am hoping the fact that they are little and shunted out to the wings means they'll get no ball time and therefore get nice and bored nice and fast *evilmama*

you could always try gridiron if you don't want them to get hurt. 87 layers of padding will do that

:lmao:

If you don't want to do much, you could always be a forward for Richmond.

:giggle:

*lovingthatmylistofpossibilitiesisgettinglonger* . . . thanks peeps :)

< hates the fact that I fell asleep toooooooo early after a rather mega day and as a result have been baking birthday cakes, wrapping presents, writing on cards, blowing up balloons and creating a birthday breakfast table for above mentioned *ruggerboys* and typing out kiddie speeches since 2am . . . I am going to be SO very fabulous at work today . . . my name is . . . ummmmmmm . . . :lol: :crack:

I clicked the "confirm" button too quickly on Travelocity and accidentally purchased $20 of trip insurance (refunds $$ if something happens). Poop.

^it was only $20 and it does guarantee that I'll get the price of the flight back and if I lose my job in June I may actually decide that I'd rather have that $315 back so I guess in the long run it's okay. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom