things i hate part 2874892742

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The computer/engineering program ANSYS :angry:. At least the one I have to use (ANSYS Workbench) isn't as bad as the main program, which has no undo button! How does a program like that have no undo button?! It is sooooo annoying when it closes randomly in the middle of my results.:angry::angry:

:hug: Lila . . . can't imagine how frustrating it would be for you :hug:

:hug: Laura . . . when I win the big $20gazillion lotto prize this weekend (*crosses fingers tightly*), not only will I be hotfooting over your way to follow the irish scallywags around :drool: but I'll hand deliver you your tuition fee :D *tissonicetodream*

Kaffy . . . I thought you were mah friend :sad: :wink:

When people dominate conversations, answer questions that were directed to you, and in general don't let anyone else get a word in edgewise, constantly interrupt, etc. :angry: SO utterly annoying and rude.

I hate it when my roommate would buy some frozen food, forgot about it and left it in the freezer for 6 months. And then when I bought the same thing last night, she suddenly remembered that she still had the same thing BUT she'd snag the box I just bought, leaving me with the one in the back of the freezer, that's 6 months old and has freezer burn in it. Ugh! :angry:

People who park their big-ass SUV's over the dividing lines between the spaces in the parking garages on campus, leaving me NO ROOM to get into my car from the driver's side, so I have to go in from the passenger side and scootch and finagle my way over the stick shift. Fuckers. :angry:

that family can be so thoughtless and therefore inconsiderate and totally hurt my feelings AFTER I've just spent the last two weeks going above and beyond and out of my way to help them and be supportive to them (while still dealing with my own pain & sadness) through this horribly sad & difficult time with my Grandma's passing.

Way to EPIC FAIL Dad . . . and a little bit Mom too!

:sad:

that family can be so thoughtless and therefore inconsiderate and totally hurt my feelings AFTER I've just spent the last two weeks going above and beyond and out of my way to help them and be supportive to them (while still dealing with my own pain & sadness) through this horribly sad & difficult time with my Grandma's passing.

:( :hug:

People who park their big-ass SUV's over the dividing lines between the spaces in the parking garages on campus, leaving me NO ROOM to get into my car from the driver's side, so I have to go in from the passenger side and scootch and finagle my way over the stick shift. Fuckers. :angry:

your post made me laugh out loud MsPurrl :lol: . . .:angry: on your behalf. . . reminds me of prats who parked their ridiculous *ihavemoremoneythansenseortaste* porsche4wdwankfest over two spots to avoid scratches . . . funny that I would take great delight in squeezy my bomby ole car in that *to small too park* spot just to give them the heebies :giggle: :evil:

:sad: oh fitz :hug: :hug: :hug: grief does terrible things to people honey, I'm so sorry you're getting the fuzzy end of the lollipop . . . hope they eventually see sense and realise how beautiful you have been :hug:

not getting enough sleep and being tired all the damn time. it's been a bad week.

unfortunately i can't even say i'm out partying. staying up until 930-10 just kills me the next day

on days that i go to the gym and i don't get enough sleep that night, my body feels like i wasted the trip

Ethan, I'm sorry your family can't be there for you, the way you are for them.
Dan, are you just having trouble sleeping? Have you tried melatonin? Or a warm shower with lavender soap?

haven't tried those. what i need to do is stay off of here and facebook once the clock hits 8.

iPad could cause insomnia, researchers say - Tech and gadgets- msnbc.com

The fact that the iPad has a full-color screen — blue light in particular sparks alertness — and offers Web browsing and other engaging computer activity, unlike other dedicated e-readers, could also keep people from getting a good night's rest, scientists say.

ha. i don't have an ipad. but i come home from the gym and i sit in front of my laptop and time flies from 8 to 9 when i should be in bed.

Everyone - Thanks for the hugs and warm wishes.

Purple - ''the fuzzy end of the lollipop'' totally made me laugh out loud. Needed that. Thanks. :)

Dan - What time do you get up for work? If you go to bed at 10, even if you get up at 5, that's seven hours of sleep. Not to be an alarmist, but maybe if you're still that tired, you should check into vitamin supplements or the like. Doesn't seem like you should be so tired all the time on that much sleep & being young and healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom