things i hate part 2874892742

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we're still on the topic of eyes... My right eye hurts like hell sometimes, causing me to not being able to wear my contacts :(

I hate how some people are so extremely vocal about not liking a teacher and the minute you say you don't like a teacher they LOVE only because she gives the class the answers to all the tests.....they all jump down your back and ostrasize (sp?!) you for it.

:confused: excuse me for actually wanting to LEARN!!!

this guy:

PH2010042300620.jpg

End of tour (at least the end of my part of the tour) comedown. :sad:

I feel so exhausted :sigh: I have so much work at the moment, I really don't know what to do first. It just doesn't seem to stop. I had a three-day long seminar ending this afternoon and I had two hours to enjoy the sunny and warm weather, but all the time I had to think about all the work and preparations waiting for me, and now I simply have headaches and feel as if I cannot keep my eyes open any longer. It's really annoying. It feels like I don't really live any more and time's going by so fast without me even noticing. I was so shocked when I looked into my calendar today and saw that we will have May already next week. I just feel really exhausted at the moment and wish I could just run away and get away from it all for a while. :(

I hate feeling like I'm playing games, but I also don't feel like responding to a friend at the moment as I have nothing to say.

I hate snow on my birthday weekend.

I hate that my plans were spoiled by one selfish and supposed best friend.

I hate being in a mood.

I hate feeling like I'm playing games, but I also don't feel like responding to a friend at the moment as I have nothing to say.

I hate being in a mood.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I hate being in a mood.

:hug: I'm sorry your plans got all discombobulated and your friend let you down kaffy . . . that bites :hug:

sounds like you could use some of this as well . . .

LS012563.jpg

and

unforgettableuy4.jpg

and

forever-champagne-flutes.jpg

enjoy lovely :hug: :)

I feel so exhausted :sigh: I have so much work at the moment, I really don't know what to do first. It just doesn't seem to stop. I had a three-day long seminar ending this afternoon and I had two hours to enjoy the sunny and warm weather, but all the time I had to think about all the work and preparations waiting for me, and now I simply have headaches and feel as if I cannot keep my eyes open any longer. It's really annoying. It feels like I don't really live any more and time's going by so fast without me even noticing. I was so shocked when I looked into my calendar today and saw that we will have May already next week. I just feel really exhausted at the moment and wish I could just run away and get away from it all for a while. :(

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this, lu. I hope it helps to know that others are feeling the same way--when I read this, I thought I had written it! Let's carry each other through this! :hug:

:hug: . . . hoping the ride is a little less bumpy from here on in Laura :)

< Justin Bieber . . . :gah: . . . the tweeny kidlet is obsessed (not that I'd know anything about obsession and music :lol: :whistle: ) but sheesh louis if I hear that freakin' 'baby' song one.more.time :angry: . . . and don't even get me started on how such facile dribble can make it to the top of the billboard charts :madwife:

/rant over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom