Things I Hate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents who are totally oblivious or just don't care that their children are complete little a-holes who bully and intimidate smaller, younger kids. It's pretty bad when you just know that a 6 year old will be riding in the back of a police car before he's even in middle school. :|

Ooh - I forgot to mention people who bring babies/toddlers to ANY movie & then expect the rest of the theater to ignore either the child's fussiness or the parent's weak attempts to calm the child. :down:

Also in this vein are the children who are at an age appropriate movie but are allowed to play in the theater, i.e. run up & down the stairs while the movie is playing because they're not yet mature enough to sit still for 90 minutes. :mad:

Ooh - I forgot to mention people who bring babies/toddlers to ANY movie & then expect the rest of the theater to ignore either the child's fussiness or the parent's weak attempts to calm the child. :down:

Also in this vein are the children who are at an age appropriate movie but are allowed to play in the theater, i.e. run up & down the stairs while the movie is playing because they're not yet mature enough to sit still for 90 minutes. :mad:

Even worse is fuckheads who take their babies/kids to age "inappropriate" movies like Saw V or something else that's rated R. :angry:

I kid you not, some idiot brought a toddler into Saw V. Either get a sitter or stay the fuck home! :doh:

And even better than that is after the movie is over and people head out to the lobby and give the assclown parents shit for bringing their noisy kids into a movie their kids shouldn't have seen. The assclown parents then respond by telling those people to mind their own business.

Even worse is fuckheads who take their babies/kids to age "inappropriate" movies like Saw V or something else that's rated R. :angry:

I kid you not, some idiot brought a toddler into Saw V. Either get a sitter or stay the fuck home! :doh:

And even better than that is after the movie is over and people head out to the lobby and give the assclown parents shit for bringing their noisy kids into a movie their kids shouldn't have seen. The assclown parents then respond by telling those people to mind their own business.

Absolutely, great post.

People who use treadmills that set the incline to such a high degree that they need to hold onto the bars so they don't fall off. How about setting to a pitch that you can handle so you can use your whole body rather than just holding on for dear life?

I hate Michael Phelps' goofy face! It's everywhere, from Yahoo stories to internet ads, TV commercials and boxes of stuff in the store. Oh I know 'if it bothers you don't look at it' but I can't help it because it's plastered everywhere. I can't check my email or watch TV or go shopping without being bombarded. Even if I turn my head I still had to see it again. I am sick to death of him and his expression whch makes him appear mentally challenged. It's much worse when his mouth is open. To think he's making millions getting rich grossing me out when I am broke. Does anyone really like or want him? When are his 15 minutes going to be up, please!:scream:

Aggressive people on public transit. Seriously, stop acting like you're the only one who's actually trying to get somewhere.

I hate Michael Phelps' goofy face! It's everywhere, from Yahoo stories to internet ads, TV commercials and boxes of stuff in the store. Oh I know 'if it bothers you don't look at it' but I can't help it because it's plastered everywhere. I can't check my email or watch TV or go shopping without being bombarded. Even if I turn my head I still had to see it again. I am sick to death of him and his expression whch makes him appear mentally challenged. It's much worse when his mouth is open. To think he's making millions getting rich grossing me out when I am broke. Does anyone really like or want him? When are his 15 minutes going to be up, please!:scream:

:lmao:

:up:

^^ :lol: (poor guy can't help looking goofy though but I so know where you're coming from :yes: saturation of anything or anyone can make you a bit twitcy . . . and seeing as we're on a celeb rant of sorts . . . )

frickin 'Australia' the movie . . . I love Baz, love Hugh and feel that Nicole is unfairly maligned at times but agree that her new forehead and lips are a little distracting . . . but seriously ONE more frickin promo for that frickin movie and I'm gonna have to head over to the 'Who do you wanna suckapunch right now' thread . . . :scream:

Oh, I just thought of something today when I was driving past a cemetery.

I hate it when people leave empty bottles/cans of alcoholic drinks or whatever by someone's grave. I guess generally drinking buddies and friends do that, but I find it really disrespectful, especially considering they tend to be early graves at least partly because that person drank...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom