Things I Hate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there were more people like me on the road.
I fucking rule when it comes to driving.

:up:
Me too :up: More people like us, pls.

:angry:Fuck you.

I'm going to have to report this to a moderator, probably Diemen.

Hey now, can't we just settle this with some mud-wrestling or something?

BTW, forget drivers for a minute, wtf is with people and escalators?? If you're just going to stand there and take the scenic tour, MOVE TO THE RIGHT! Don't stand next to your friend and :blahblah: while the backlog of people trying to pass is growing. Especially in a busy building. Oh, and don't stop at the bottom and look around all "Which way are we going to go :scratch:" MOVE! Lest you enjoy people running into you from behind.

MOOOOOOVE!

*sigh* I feel better now.

BTW, forget drivers for a minute, wtf is with people and escalators?? If you're just going to stand there and take the scenic tour, MOVE TO THE RIGHT! Don't stand next to your friend and :blahblah: while the backlog of people trying to pass is growing. Especially in a busy building. Oh, and don't stop at the bottom and look around all "Which way are we going to go :scratch:" MOVE! Lest you enjoy people running into you from behind.

MOOOOOOVE!

Escalator idiots. *shakes fist to sky*

MOOOOOOVE!

Best_Cookie-20.jpg

I hate that Applebees carbonara ad where the guy with the annoying voice says "...carbonara..." like 25 times in one ad! I hate that word now too.

btw, what about elevators? i love when i'm in one and get to my floor, and first of all they're standing right in front of the elevator. wtf. anyway, what's really annoying is when they either stand there and won't let you get off (wtf, seriously) or they try to get on before you can get off. umm...

btw, what about elevators? i love when i'm in one and get to my floor, and first of all they're standing right in front of the elevator. wtf. anyway, what's really annoying is when they either stand there and won't let you get off (wtf, seriously) or they try to get on before you can get off. umm...

I literally walk right into people when they do that. I am not kidding.

I love (meaning hate) when I try to get on an elevator with a cart full of computer equipment that I'm taking from floor 1 to floor 5 and then I have to get out of the way for a person with just a book bag over his shoulder going up one floor... especially when that one guy just stands there in the corner while the door is shutting on my computers and I'm trying to pry it back open.

:laugh:

literally? i just stand there in front of the door so at least they can't get on. literally.

oh, and this isn't something i hate, but i was at the mall earlier and i saw someone with their phone on their shoulder and they were asleep. i guess they fell asleep while on their phone? ha.

literally? i just stand there in front of the door so at least they can't get on. literally.

oh, and this isn't something i hate, but i was at the mall earlier and i saw someone with their phone on their shoulder and they were asleep. i guess they fell asleep while on their phone? ha.

Oh my god. You know what I hate? I hate this so much, itt creates new feelings not yet discovered psychologists, it's people on the moving stairs who do this!!! HOLY FUCK!! why are they so deficient in the thinking and brain stuff? I push this stupid fucking pram around the place because I have to cart 45 damn kids and their collective CRAP everywhere, and the flat ones in my plaza (which I suspect might actually be hell) are the fucking worst in the whole goddamn southern hemisphere. I'm not fucking kidding. I'm going to cause some westfields cowboy throw me out one day. You mark my words. I will make front page of the crummy local newspaper for violence toward a stupid person.. Anyway, so the fuckers just STAND and HOVER like some fucking alien craft, deciding if earth is really worth the trouble, meanwhile me and my menagerie are steadily approaching. And so I have nowhere to fucking go, and have to either pull back or push right on into the giant fucking IDIOTS and not scream and lose my mind right there. But wait! There's more! Sometimes the deficient like to wander (like cows in a fucking meadow) along cutting right in front of the top/bottom of the stairs when me and my cartload of little annoying people are about 3 goddamn feet from them!!

:sad:

I feel better now.

Last edited:
store employees that pounce as soon as you set foot in the store asking if "is there anything I can help you with?" How about you let me look around for a bit and then if I need you, I'll come find you.

:yes: That can be a bother. I hate it when I'm smallish stores, or stores where I'm the only one in there, or stores where all the staff are Asian, and constantly come and ask if I need help. I'm just bloody looking. I get real edgy.

Ok, more so, is't it a fecking bother when you do need someone and there is no one around, for like isles and isles..
and you have to walk the entire store to find someone,
who will eventually have to call someone..?
ARRRRG!!
:banghead:

Ok, more so, is't it a fecking bother when you do need someone and there is no one around, for like isles and isles..
and you have to walk the entire store to find someone,
who will eventually have to call someone..?
ARRRRG!!
:banghead:

Walmart! :lol:

People who don't keep their appointments, don't show up, cancel last minute, show up late and expect a discount :happy: :coocoo:

It's always an annoyance, but srsly, this month I lost a good $350 of income from inconsiderate clients.

Animal Cruelty
:mad:

Child cruelty. All forms of cruelty, really. Makes my stomach turn.

People who don't keep their appointments, don't show up, cancel last minute, show up late and expect a discount :happy: :coocoo:

It's always an annoyance, but srsly, this month I lost a good $350 of income from inconsiderate clients.
I hear you sista...how many times I came in early for an appoint. and they never show...then I wait for an hour for the next appoint.

:doh::|:angry:

I hear you sista...how many times I came in early for an appoint. and they never show...then I wait for an hour for the next appoint.

:doh::|:angry:

:rant:

I mean I get that sometimes life just happens and am lenient with good clients, but some people just have no respect for your time :tsk:

Things I hate?

Parents that scream at their kids (10 olds and under) in front of other people or strangers.
I swear, I have come very close to getting into fist fights when this happens.:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom