Things I Hate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent had a bird(girlfriend) in 3 weeks.

Some lassies not being up for anal.

People my age (15) with better bodies than me. I'm a vain, ultra competitive cunt, I know.

England even being mentioned in the same breath as Scotland.

:hmm: I wonder why you haven't had a 'bird' in ... well, you can hardly call that a long time.

.... I hate - racists, boys that call women birds, attention seeking idiots, chauvinistic losers, posers.

Etc.

:|

Your not funny you cunt, go home.

Whoa, whoa!

Back the fuck up man, you don't go calling people names like that, who the fuck do you think you are!?
You come out of the stall, very offensive and blunt, and don't expect some people to be offended?
You have no manners or couth, and there is only so much people will take here.
And just as much as you have the 'right' to express how you feel, think, etc...
others have the same right to express what they think and feel.
You talk grown up but you are just a little boy, and thats even hardly a reason to excuse your words.
You owe Emma an apologie.
And you should def get the feel of this place before you go off like this again.

Go home?

What the fuck?

:huh:

I don't live in Scotland? :scratch: (Thankgod)

Go home is a nice way of saying- Fuck off back to your cesspit. I felt I needed to keep some degree of respect, so I used the classic Scottish phrase instead. Not that you would know our phrases, thank god.

Go home is a nice way of saying- Fuck off back to your cesspit. I felt I needed to keep some degree of respect, so I used the classic Scottish phrase instead. Not that you would know our phrases, thank god.

Dude, I live in the UK, I know what that means.

I think it's funny that you explain the second half of your response by saying you felt you needed to keep some degree of respect. If you truly cared about that, surely you would have eliminated the other part of your reply. That was horrendously rude, and we do not tolerate members being treated in such a manner. Consider this a warning.

You may wish to review this:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f224/interference-policies-and-rules-187101.html

Also, now that I have addressed this, let's please move on and not give this issue any further attention. Thanks! :)

*edit* Sorry, Khan and I must have been replying at the same time!

Last edited:

:huh: You have no right to EVER refer to a woman as a "cunt!" EVER! I suggest you leave and pray the mods have some mercy on you. Seriously, apologize to Emma and to every woman that might read your posts. Then just leave. :down:

I think it's funny that you explain the second half of your response by saying you felt you needed to keep some degree of respect. If you truly cared about that, surely you would have eliminated the other part of your reply. That was horrendously rude, and we do not tolerate members being treated in such a manner. Consider this a warning.

You may wish to review this:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f224/interference-policies-and-rules-187101.html

Also, now that I have addressed this, let's please move on and not give this issue any further attention. Thanks! :)

Aye, I didn't ken that was gonna escalate, still though, no apologies, no regrets. It's a fucking sham however, that other members are let off with slants on Scotland and myself, but seeing as they've been here longer, they have right of way. Bullshit IMO.

Stop digging, me thinks :up:

I hate... Ice. Absolutely ridiculous to cope with when you've got to walk anywhere.

I've had three near-falls because of ice in the past three days in the exact same spot. :lol:

It's ridiculous :madwife: Although I'm guessing it's a bit worse where you are at the moment than here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom