these arent the pants i had in mind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
when you (i) lose 25 to 30 pounds in about 7 weeks and then you (i) forget a belt to wear after the gym, you (i) look like an idiot.

I thought it was bad just forgetting to put on a belt on normal trousers and hoiking them up all day was bad....but losing a substantial amount of weight....I hope they didnt fall down on you Kobe :D

it was all intended weight loss. ~225 to ~195.

atkins(beef included) + rigorous workout(personal trainer included)

Ladies and Gents, Kobe, pre-packaged.

(BMW included)

J/K....congrats about the weight loss Kobe. Go reward yourself with that car now! (and I need a ride to school today, btw...) :sexywink:

hmmmmm pre packaged kobe

thank you btw, sweetest. the weight loss wasnt that hard either.

:hyper:bmw:hyper:

:(delivery was delayed...could be as late as first week of new year...damn demand!

Congrats, Kobe!!

I know about the pants thing. I lost over 10 pounds and all of my old jeans look like army fatigues, they are so baggy. :huh:

My low rise jeans keep threatening to fall down now too, I keep having to put them in the dryer and shrink them up.

kobesan... so much pants talk. i can barely take it. :hyper:

:|

anyway, congrats on the new svelte version of superwow kobesan v.2.0.

I hate pants, so as far as Im concerned, I empathize with your pant-related annoyance; though it did spawn from a positive scenario, such mishaps are inevitable.

In related news, I kept reading the thread title without reading the post, and thinking to myself something of the effect of an old sagey obi-wan saying 'these arent the pants youre looking for'. Curse your provocative thread titles, curse them I say... curse them as though they were pants!

I wish!

I suffer daily with the donning of the socially accepted 'pants', but when I get home, theyre gone, and I either put on the loosest pair of track pants I can find, or my ponchoblanket.

You should look into sarongs and kilts.

I think they're socially acceptable, especially for us college students. We can wear whatever we like.

I knew a macho macho man who preferred sarongs above all else, it was interesting...

Good for you Kobe! It's great that you are exercising and not just relying on the Atkins diet. That is the most healthy way to go! woo-hoo.

ps I hate wearing belts. they make my torso look wierd.

Back
Top Bottom