The Wanderer is passed out in the front yard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LOVE MUSCLE

War Child
my lovenest / in bed with Larry, Bono, Larry, :
He went outside for a "bathroom break", but he realy wanted a ciggie or a cigar, and he passed the F### (fuck) out! He was drinking martinis, vodka, red wine, and sheep urine all night.

We tried to wake him up but he kept yelling "Hold me, thrill me, zoomanda me, ...

anyway, he is still out there.

Should I leave him there? Damn Bear is running amok and scaring off all of the hotties since his hero passed out
wink.gif

um, yeah, I swear it was the booze man, that's why, usually it works just fine, you'll see, really it does

man I'm in pain, lots of pain, more pain than deathbear even, in fact, he has no pain at all, he's trying to imitate my pain

anyone want to feel my pain?

with what? I used tin foil, maybe that was a bad idea? this has never happened to me before, honest, I'm under a lot of stress lately, that's it, a week in Rio and I'll be good as news, good like Dan Rather

look, this can happen to anyone, ok? it's the stress of my new job, what job?? the job of being the most maligned man in the world's job

I could seriously be the next Jacque Cherac

So what was Wanderer doing in your front yard?

Wandering around or is there something U2 won't tell us about?

Normal is bad
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

What is normal anyway?

the definition of normal is:
"Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical"

by that definition, we are ALL normal here!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

some are just a little more normal than others
wink.gif

------------------
-Albert Einstein

1royal.jpg

anyone care for a banana split?
biggrin.gif

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by z edge:
I'm not talking about baked potatoes here you space ghost

I love space ghost. I am a dork. I like it and I don't care what anyone says about it.
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Adult Swim is the bizom.
icon36.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Back
Top Bottom