The ULTIMATE decision

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
This situation is posted on behalf of a 'friend' of mine.
He has been with his g/f for about a year now and things have hit a rocky patch.My 'friend' says he doe'snt feel the same about her anymore,says hes bored with the relationship.
There is one more 'sticking point' to this situation.He has 2 u2 tickets and was planning on taking her.But now,as the relationship is not so good, he does'nt want to take her and would like to take someone else.
Should he stay with his current g/f and see if this is just a bad phase or does he cut his losses now and tell her he's had enough??
My 'friend' is a really good looking lad who would have no problem in pulling more females although he asures me that he is a 'good boy'
Any advice/opinions:ohmy:

if its all gonna end, it might as well end now. no point in wasting people's time. and if its all gonna end, it might as well be your 'friend's fault.

end it now, but dont try to come up with some wise ass apology, just tell the truth.

then go out and find another girl, take her to the U2 show :)

yeah! that gave me an idea! talk to your friend and tell him to at least give the tickets to the girl, then talk to the girl and go to the show with her! hahaha!:wink:

the guy dumping the girl is gonna look like a jerk no matter what so might as well do it now and just go to the concert with the other girl. what comes around goes around later on.

all_i_want said:
yeah! that gave me an idea! talk to your friend and tell him to at least give the tickets to the girl, then talk to the girl and go to the show with her! hahaha!:wink:

(that's what I'm talkin' 'bout :up: :evil: :D )

Sometimes you just have to take action, if you know what I mean.

Alls fair in..... well....... everything, really...........

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

But seriously, I hope this situation goes well

As Dangerfield would have said,

"Tough to work it out"

For Honor said:

(that's what I'm talkin' 'bout :up: :evil: :D )

Sometimes you just have to take action, if you know what I mean.

Alls fair in..... well....... everything, really...........

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

But seriously, I hope this situation goes well

As Dangerfield would have said,

"Tough to work it out"

now thats what id call hijacking a date! :wink:

but then i think this 'friend' isnt exactly a 'friend' :eyebrow:

boystupidboy said:
Hey i never said that my 'friend' wanted to take another girl:ohmy: .Surely thats jumping from the frying pan ,wham bam ,straight into the fire?!?!!

and wouldnt that be plain awesome?? :wink:

The friend should stick with his partner...it's bound to be a phase, and if he has been with her this long there's obviously something, he just needs to work at it, surprise her every now and again, and the pair of them just need to make each other feel wanted, I'm sure it will work out. :)

again, "tough to work it out".

I think a major problem with people is that they don't understand what it takes to be in a relationship, nontheless a working one.

They should have courses on that in school, really.

Maturity courses or something. But more so, I really don't think some people understands what it takes to be in a relationship.
Now, I might not be one to tallk, since I am not in a great relationship, but I think I've seen a few things in my day that will help me in that department later on.

One thing you can't do in a relationship is talk about yourself all the time, or your opinions....

so learn from this post, and don't do what I just did!

Back
Top Bottom