The Things I Love Part Bajillion and One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is very official! :shocked: NICE!

:sad: Still bummed they couldn't wait till august 2011 though. Ah well, next tour I will not be tied to uni anymore and I will be free to go to Oz whenever I like. And I WILL go there and give you a spine crushing hug in person. You can count on that!

:combust: yay :D

ooooh more hugs :love: thanks :hug:

I am beyond happy right now. A friend of mine who was in an abusive marriage has finally walked away. It took a lot of courage on her part, but I am so glad she did it!:hug:

I'm so excited :) She used to live here and moved over there after 3rd grade. She has visited every year and a half since :heart:

But I would absolutely LOVE to visit her one day.....and then I could make a pit stop by your place, too :wink:

I'm so excited :) She used to live here and moved over there after 3rd grade. She has visited every year and a half since :heart:

But I would absolutely LOVE to visit her one day.....and then I could make a pit stop by your place, too :wink:

I love love love that . . . and if you didn't come see when you head down this way . . . I'd hunt you down :madwife: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom