The Single Most Idiotic Thing That Has Ever Happened To Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

INSTCUWSUMVC

Refugee
Hey this is my first time posting in this part of the forum so hello to everyone,

My friends and I always mess with each other at school, yet they never go to far. Today was the exception. I had left an empty notebook in a class and one of my friends picked it up. Later at lunch, our school has 2 lunches and my friends are in 1st and I am in 2nd, they took the notebook and drew a ton of penis' on it just like in the movie Superbad. So, i had no clue of any of this, one friend takes the notebook and puts it in the library book deposit and it is found and my name is in the front cover of the notebook. So, I get called out of class for this and I have no clue it happened, yet the teacher who found it will not believe me even though I had 7 solid witnesses on my side. To make matters worse my mother is the principal at an elementary in our school district so she talks a lot with my teachers. Therefore, I will be in big trouble for nothing.

2 LUNCHES!!!! WTFFFF
I barley get one!
Stupid canadian school system!

Ya dude your school is soooo strick. People walk around mine with penis drawings, pot leafs, S.W.E.D (smoke weed everyday), sex acts lol drawn on there binder:laugh:

calm down oil dollars, he only gets one lunch also. read again.

Did you get the notebook back? can you tell it's their drawings or writing at all? Hopefully your mom believes you and we can get on the important phase...payback. or clown school, whichever you prefer, I don't judge.

The back of my English book currently says:
hello
hell off
fuhh
fug off
cunt

The inside of my diary contains a picture of an enormous bong
Next to it a picture of me with a bong for a head, arms and legs
With a speech bubble saying 'me luv da bong'
The picture below shows me pouring bong water into my mouth
With a speech bubble saying 'me liv for da bong wata'

And on the other side is the lyrics to Fake Plastic Trees :)

True, but they didn't have to buy me that penis shaped easel. That wasn't funny. :angry: It was, however, a damn good easel. And honestly, I really wanted to be a magician anyway. I was just lying to myself about clown school.

How hard was it finding penis shaped paper for that thing?

calm down oil dollars, he only gets one lunch also. read again.

oil dollars :lmao:

My mom didn't care about it at all. My dad laughed about it. As for getting them back I got a sharpie and drew a huge one on all of their lockers with the words "Dick Drawing Club" above them. As of today after school, no one has said a word about it. So, I am in the clear. :lol:

My mom didn't care about it at all. My dad laughed about it. As for getting them back I got a sharpie and drew a huge one on all of their lockers with the words "Dick Drawing Club" above them. As of today after school, no one has said a word about it. So, I am in the clear. :lol:

Uh .... if you actually wrote ON the lockers with Sharpie, I wouldn't be so sure you're in the clear, man. :uhoh:

It was their basketball lockers. So, no one goes in there except us, the basketball team,and coach, so they just had to scrub the crap off of them because our coaches policy is "Your stuff, your fault." Coach was pissed, but that was about it.

why were your friends so lame and let you get in trouble for it? they should have sucked up and confessed it was them

Back
Top Bottom