The Self-Congratulatory Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've only been at my new job for 3 months, but everyone just lurves me & I've got proof.

December 2008 Employee of the Month?
<----- This chick :rockon: :sexywink:

I mail or deliver over 60 Christmas cards every year & they've all been completed as of Tuesday evening.

I'm an execllent cook.

Per general consensus, I have gorgeous handwriting.

I am, in fact, the cat's pajamas. :cute:

I make the absolute best homemade mac & cheese. People have offered me money to make it for them

I throw the best parties ever

I am an expert gift wrapper

I am a GREAT cook

I have perfect handwriting

I'm an execllent cook.

Per general consensus, I have gorgeous handwriting.

I make the absolute best homemade mac & cheese.

I am an expert gift wrapper

I am a GREAT cook

I have perfect handwriting

:hmm: My homemade mac & cheese is also fuckin' epic. Like you, my gift wrapping skills are legend. And we've already established our mutual dominance in the general cooking & writing areas....

Are you sure we weren't separated at birth??? :lol:

I am proud to say that earlier today I finally earned my Master's degree in Journalism! So, I am definitely a certified journalist now! :yippie: :dance: :hyper: :rockon:

I am better looking than 99% of this site.

I'm more intelligent than 99% of this site.

I'm a damn good guitarist for someone who's never taken a single lesson.

I am better looking than 99% of this site.

I'm more intelligent than 99% of this site.

I'm a damn good guitarist for someone who's never taken a single lesson.

This is like my view on drums. I've only ever banged away, but I reckon, if I knew what I was doing, I'd be fucking awesome at them. I can just 'tell', you know? Yeah, I'd be awesome at drumming if I knew how to.
:up:

congrats Pearl, its great to finish a degree and think hoorah no more study for me!

I am happy because i've finished work for the year, i'm on hols for 4 months and im travelling overseas for 2 months all on the money that I saved this year. No credit cards or loans for me! :D

I am proud to say that earlier today I finally earned my Master's degree in Journalism! So, I am definitely a certified journalist now! :yippie: :dance: :hyper: :rockon:

:yippie: Congrats! This is I'm hoping for!! Can I ask -- do you have the personality for it? Because that's my only gripe. I'm not the type of person who can go and stick a microphone in someone's face and demand answers.

I speak english with no indication of foreign accent

I have better fashion sense than most of the girls I know

:yippie: Congrats! This is I'm hoping for!! Can I ask -- do you have the personality for it? Because that's my only gripe. I'm not the type of person who can go and stick a microphone in someone's face and demand answers.

Oh yeah, and I got the best mark across the school in English, and apparently I am in the top 20 of the school as well

:uhoh:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom