The Second Thread - - an assortment of thoughts + "a new hope..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are blessed with a great deal of physical energy. When used for a
good cause there is nothing to stop you, except maybe that they aren't
always used for the good. (you could dance all night.) You respond to
the thrill of the chase and the challenge of the mating game.You can
carry on great romances in your head. At heart you are a roamer and
need to set out on your own every so often. You will carry on long-
distance relationships with ease. You are idealistic and need to
believe in love.

You have a need to be nurtured deep within.

:hmm:

Before I say anything, what do you think about that?

Of course I don't believe in things like that -- but some points are interesting...

Ad regards you, for instance, I suppose the part about the dance is correct!
I don't know about the part regarding the way you use your energy -- I've never seen you "in action" so I can't judge.

As regards the "V profile", the age barrier is correct for me. And it's true I don't commit myself so easily.

As for the rest :shrug:

And the part about my supposed interest into eccentric types is a little bit scaring :huh:

To reveal more about myself that I would probably like, it is basically exactly true for me.

:ohmy:I forgot - the V applies to both of you....

For Honor said:
To reveal more about myself that I would probably like, it is basically exactly true for me.

:ohmy:I forgot - the V applies to both of you....

No, it applies just to me - Vladimir his a second name.
But at this point, I don't care that much...
You were right.

Did you had a nice Christmas time?

could have been better
I am happy it's ended and I'm back at work

Apart for my sister, everything sucked

Tell me about your signature -- love it!

Oh boy, story time~

heh heh heh.......

Well, to be brief... it is myself (of course, conceited), sort of kneeling at one of the midsections of a staircase. To tell the truth, my friend was holding the camera poorly, so the picture was blurry to begin with, but I shrunk it down so that it didn't quite make a difference.

Anyhow, those stairs have a lot of memories for me - they the building where my father teaches at his martial arts school, and I've been going there for most of my life now. I wanted a picture of them and other things for when I go away to college and stuff.

I also took several pictures at the holiday events fo the same reasons...

But I guess I just likie it. It goes good with the blueness of interference, and, to be poetic about it, I suppose it is a good representation of something. Perhaps....... that I've made it up a few steps, but I'm still wondering how to go farther, or something to that effect.

The picture was actually taken at night, and the big light was on outside of the window that is lit there.

=
distraction........ I think I lost my train of thought. That is about it, though, but I'll add more if it comes to me.

that's a nice idea.
I can't imagine how you'll feel in the first days out of your home

I hope you'll still have some time to come to interference and let us know!!

on Jan. 9 I'll have the key to my new house in my hands...
It'll take me more time than I thought to move there.... But I can't wait for that!!!

I think you'll have more to tell than me.
In the end, I am just moving into another house, not into another world.

^ we've never REALLY been together.
It was just me dreaming that I had met a special guy.
But in the end it came out he's just the same as all the rest.

I just can't understand why a guy in his 30s has got to lie for months to a girl living on the otherside of the world.
Perhaps he did it just because he could, and maybe he also had a lot of fun doing that.
:shrug:

It makes me laugh at my self thinking how many times I thought about my fear of disappointing him, of being not enough for him. I think of the number of times he wrote me sweet and kind words and told me he was going to come. But I can almost bet that was never really into his mind.

I wrote him a message whishing merry Christmas and he did not take even one minute to reply to it. That was like a light bulb, like an alarm sounding in my head.

No reply is a reply.

Well, luckily the new year's near.
And I can't wait for that.

Tell me about you, girlhappy. How you doing?

Thank you for asking! I was ill last week, now i am feeling better.
I am trying to build new hope no matter how gloomy things are It is snowing very much, you would love it ,FH!
I think i can relate to the lyrics:House doesnt make a home,because of my grandma, and it still hurts me. But, i am trying to feel like you,Lady Luck:say goodbye to this terrible half of year, and move on. New year hopefully will be really NEW.
I know,it has to be something......
As for Vladimir i am still suprised.... Are you sure this is over? Are you o.k.?I know its not easy,but long distance relationship..i dont wanna, i dont think so....like Sonic Youth song says...It is hard to make it work. Maybe there is someone in Milan waiting for you.
Are Italian boys interesting?
How are you feeling, FH?

girlhappy :hug:

I am surprised, me too... It was like a slap on my face -- but perhaps that was necessary to get aware that I had to wake up. It was a very nice dream, but unfortunately it was one of those that can't become reality.

But I am not desperate or terribly blue. I'm fine. Just a lil disappointed but it's going to pass.

As regards Italian boys... they're quite cute, and of course there are a lot of really interesting people around. I just have to look in the right places, I suppose!

Christmas tree @ my parent's house
345899%3B5%3B%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D325%3B%3E8%3B%3A%3E2%3A7%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3B8%3B37795nu0mrj

And the Presepe

345899%3B5%3B%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D325%3B%3E8%3B%3A%3E2%3A7%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3B8%3B49925nu0mrj

I'm doing fine.

Honestly, I feel more immature now than ever before in my life, and it's quite odd. Perhaps it is ...... a personality growth thing. For so long I have been...... very serious and reserved, which of course is still there. But I suppose I can best describe it as not being one dimensional anymore.

There is a large amount of conflict in regards to a maturity and comfortableness of who I am....... and a feeling of not being/knowing enough, a feeling of .... unpreparedness almost. But perhaps this has to do with college. less than 20 days away.......

in all reality, though, I'm fine. I have no troubles, and nothing to complain about. No needs, no wants, nothing I'm in deprivation of.

I'm still understanding how to live, and learning of myself, which is facinating in and of itself.

Lastly.... this is the first time ever in my life the holidays have been as insignificant as they were. It's not really a bad thing, but, they weren't such a big deal. I hope I'm not becoming too insensitive, though. I think people might get the wrong idea, if I am too placid.

My family doesn't understand me very well, I don't think. I don't really connect with them...

For Honor said:
Lastly.... this is the first time ever in my life the holidays have been as insignificant as they were. It's not really a bad thing, but, they weren't such a big deal. I hope I'm not becoming too insensitive, though. I think people might get the wrong idea, if I am too placid.

this is quite sad...
I mean, I didn't have great holidays.. But I am a lil sad for that. I don't remember holidays celebrated in a really cheered up way and I hope that I'll have the opportunity to have them one day.
That's, of course, just my opinion.
You sound content that you were so "normal".

My family doesn't understand me very well, I don't think. I don't really connect with them...

Different experiences -- or similar but lived in different ways.

lady luck said:

this is quite sad...
I mean, I didn't have great holidays.. But I am a lil sad for that. I don't remember holidays celebrated in a really cheered up way and I hope that I'll have the opportunity to have them one day.
That's, of course, just my opinion.
You sound content that you were so "normal".

Perhaps some of the holiday magic was lost with me, but it was more or less a very level Chrismas and such. I don't really care, as for myself. But I'm sure for others, I might have come off a little weird.

I disdain faking emotions, though. I totally respected and was grateful for all my gifts, yes. And it wasn't a negative feeling I felt. I suppose I just enjoyed seeing the people of my family, and really didn't feel up for the holiday formalities, or whatever.

Even when picking out cards, I just picked out a more or less un-wordy card, and wrote down my own feelings, which I think is truer.

Actually, I really don't know how to describe it. I guess, mostly, it's just my first real chrismass as someone who is not really a child. I am an adult now, and a young one. So perhaps it seemed more sober than in the past, but I wasn't really upset about that.

This, too, and I don't really feel a connection to any sort of home. Everyone has moved, and there is no one location that I feel any ...... connections to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom