The Second Thread - - an assortment of thoughts + "a new hope..."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome.

2000x better than I expected.

I'm far enough away from everyone where I can do what I want to do.

There is a leadership program here, and I went to the introductory workshop today, and it was great. I like it, and I think I will continue with it.

It's snowing really hard down here!

218880_1.jpg

We had almost 24 hours of snowing with no stops...

Hope everyone around is ok!!!

at least it's cold enough for snow.....

but there isn't hardly any here at all. It's only really snowed once since I've been at college, and I must say I'm a little dissapointed in that.

I'm envious

You seem to be enjoying college so far, Honor. Have a good time with it. It's one of the few times when you're only answerable to yourself.

BonosSaint said:
You seem to be enjoying college so far, Honor. Have a good time with it. It's one of the few times when you're only answerable to yourself.

I was worried that I wasn't going to like college because of some of the social aspects, etc

But honestly, I enjoy it greatly because of this. I don't have to answer to anyone at all, except me. I can do what I want, when I want, with who I want. I don't have to worry very much about food, bills, anything. Just my school work, and even that is somewhat optional (though I certainly don't see it as such).

I enjoy going to classes, and my one progam right now.

girlhappy said:
FH,where are you exactly?I mean, you are not in NY any more, right?

I've been here for over a year now (online, at interference.com, I mean), so I guess I should actually start using my name.

I'm Jesse, and I guess FH is alright, but I don't like being called "For Honor". (I've consideered changing usenames several times)

http://www.geneseo.edu/
This is where I am. The State University of New York (SUNY) @ Geneseo. So, SUNY Geneseo.

I'm still in NY, just several hours West of where I was before. It's an awesome campus and little town, though I haven't been in town since summertime.

knight.gif

Look familiar? :giggle:

For Honor said:
at least it's cold enough for snow.....

but there isn't hardly any here at all. It's only really snowed once since I've been at college, and I must say I'm a little dissapointed in that.

I'm envious

I sweeped snow all the week end and slided on ice a lot of times!
It's not that cold because we have almost 4° C now and the air is great, but the city was blockes all the week end :(

For Honor said:

I've been here for over a year now (online, at interference.com, I mean), so I guess I should actually start using my name.

I'm Jesse, and I guess FH is alright, but I don't like being called "For Honor". (I've consideered changing usenames several times)

http://www.geneseo.edu/
This is where I am. The State University of New York (SUNY) @ Geneseo. So, SUNY Geneseo.

I'm still in NY, just several hours West of where I was before. It's an awesome campus and little town, though I haven't been in town since summertime.

knight.gif

Look familiar? :giggle:

:wave: Hi Jesse, I'm Karen. I'm in San Diego CA but I had family in Utica NY.....how far would you be from there?

I've heard of Utica a lot, but I don't know how close to there I am now. I used to live more in the Capital Region area, but now, obviously, I'm out west in Geneseo, not far from Rochester.

Ain't it beautiful when, after tons of problems, sadness and misunderstandings, every thing falls into the right place just a second before you are ready to give up??

(I love your signature, Carek)

It's even better when you can see that there was never anything besides that conclusion.

........ but yeah, I know what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom