the past 24 hours have been soo damn good! (plus some inner thoughts)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
if you read the thread about my 2004 reflections here you will understand how i feel what i'm about to tell you..

i got back late monday night and went to bed.

next morning I was ready to do the Trump "YOU'RE FIRED" so i told my roommate i wanted him to move out and that i couldn't stand living with him. i told him asap, an he said he wanted out right away anyways even tho he started school yesterday like me. so that was great. he was helping me with cookjing/cleaning but i really didn't want to see his face again. So we had a big discussion about things each of us hated, it wasn't pretty but i'm glad its over. HE MOVED OUT LAST NIGHT!!!!! :) he said he had no where to go, i didn't give a shit. i think i handled this a little bit wrong but i hated living with him! it was a long stressful first day of school yesterday with 2 classes, running errands, and buying books and this situation. then come home an he has everything out except the furniture. :D

ok, next... today at 3 PM i went to the bar where the guy got me a new bike and a heavy duty U-lock. i was soo greatful and appreciative of these guys getting me a new bike. its a sweet brand new 3-wheeler (i have a hard time riding a regular bike due to physical abilities) bike and there will be an article about these guys in my college's newspaper tomorrow with pictures too on their website (not sure yet if pics will show on there) http://www.asuwebdevil.com so check it out! :)

next, last night i was talking to these two chicks at the campus bookstore and found out today from inside sources that one was checking me out and thought i was cute even though she said she has a bf, did she lie? lol, or maybe dump her current bf for me, i don't know heh. i think i'm a little picky but i can't help it. this really makes me feel better to know this because i really haven't felt loved in a romantic way (i think girls/women look at me an feel araid or intimidated to talk to me cuz of my disability), i've never had a gf, never had a non-drunk kiss or a frencher. So i guess i see light at the end of the tunnel in that dept now.

I am a Senior at Arizona State University now :hyper: 3 semesters to go for my undergrad then i might do the one year masters for my emphasis within my major which is Geographic Info Systems! Or go straight into a job.

first day of classes went well even though its lookin like its gonna be a lots of f:censored:in work :| strict attendance rules from 2 out of 3 professors but i'll manange a couple u2 gigs in there somewhere!

I found out my digital camera i ordered (xmas present from mom/dad) 2 weeks ago finally shipped after i fixed billing info with the company. no more disposable cameras (well maybe just at u2 shows)!!!! :up:

Over all, its been a great 2005 soo far :)

Last edited:
Ah, that`s great Jess!!! I hope this trend continues throughout the year, you deserve it!!

And as an aside, and completely off-topic, why would you bring a disposable to the U2 shows instead of your digital? Because you wouldn`t want to chance bringing your digital or because a disposable would take better pics? I ask this because my friend told me digital cameras aren`t the best as far as night pics so perhaps I`ll bring a regular one as well...

ladywithspinninghead said:
Ah, that`s great Jess!!! I hope this trend continues throughout the year, you deserve it!!

And as an aside, and completely off-topic, why would you bring a disposable to the U2 shows instead of your digital? Because you wouldn`t want to chance bringing your digital or because a disposable would take better pics? I ask this because my friend told me digital cameras aren`t the best as far as night pics so perhaps I`ll bring a regular one as well...

I have a really good digital camera and it is the best camera we have for taking pictures at night. :up:

thank you all... :)

julie - i am worried my digital would get taken away at security

i'm glad you are doing better too, mugsy

windmilllane, i would hope so, :lol:

im reading the website, and i cant find the pic or article anywhere. is there a link i should click on?

Back
Top Bottom