The Lemonade Stand confuses me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the soul waits

New Yorker
I'm fessin' up that :

a) I don't understand why the randooooooom threads are called randoooooom and what you're supposed to post in there. :|

b) It took me MONTHS to figure out what the Octagon Bar-threads were all about.

c) The whole forum makes me dizzy. I need my forums in an orderly fashion :angry:

I think randoooooom is just random stuff..you can go in there and just say whatever you want:| not sure though...that one has me confused too.

Octagon Bar is just that..a bar...go in, relax, order a drink...just don't try to sit in the cake:| they get mad:madspit:

I don't think your going to find orderly fashion here:lmao:

the soul waits said:

c) The whole forum makes me dizzy. I need my forums in an orderly fashion :angry:

:up:

i know, i rarely post in there anymore. it is rather messy--
too much clutter.

not so much the usual chat threads, but everything else.

:crazy:

:grumpy:

IMO, LS has become WAY too cluttered w/ junk. I'm fine with the classic chat threads like Randoom, Testje, and Octagon Bar, b/c people actually have conversations there, but lately it's hard to find normal discussion amongst birthday threads and threads "for" someone that end up being 2-3 people posting nonsense back and forth :huh:

i could never post in those threads like octagon or testje. most of the time i post one reply and i go ignored. so i ignore it back:madspit:

True; I can never keep up with the posters, they're too fast...I will, however, go in and post a "just passing through" and say "hi" to someone and then get out just as fast!!!

Some of those things they post about! wow!

And ur right Icelle, sometimes you post and its like you're not even seen, they just blow right on by "like its their own thread!" Oh, well.....:shrug:

the soul waits said:
I'm fessin' up that :

a) I don't understand why the randooooooom threads are called randoooooom and what you're supposed to post in there. :|
:

Back in the day the randooooom threads actually had themes that were somewhat, and I use that term loosely, followed. Now I think it's just more of a chat thread.

I'm with Mr. BAW and icelle about posting in there. :shrug:

For the most part now I just use LS to get to B&C. Not often much I read or post in there.

But I figure some of the threads there keep some people happily engaged (sometimes literally!), so all's hunky dory with me.

VertigoGal said:
lol, yeah, I don't get randoooom or the Octagon bar or any of those others. I'm afraid to post in them cos I don't know what to say. :scratch:

:D

You're too young for bars anyway, young lady! :shame:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
IMO, LS has become WAY too cluttered w/ junk. I'm fine with the classic chat threads like Randoom, Testje, and Octagon Bar, b/c people actually have conversations there, but lately it's hard to find normal discussion amongst birthday threads and threads "for" someone that end up being 2-3 people posting nonsense back and forth :huh:

so...

you think the interaction i have with the people i know on this board is "nonsense?"

bonosgirl84 said:

so...

you think the interaction i have with the people i know on this board is "nonsense?"

uh...no.....I've never seen you post in the threads I was referring to...... :eyebrow:

it's funny, i don't go around calling other people's relationships with other members on this board (octagon, randoom, testje, etc) "nonsense" because i don't have to. i'm secure in my threads, and i respect the fact that other people have other things going on in other threads.

it's pretty incredible to me, actually, that someone would have to stoop so low to insult someone that way.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

uh...no.....I've never seen you post in the threads I was referring to...... :eyebrow:

you've NEVER seen me post in one of the birthday chat threads?

lol, ok...

Palace_Hero said:
Fucking hell theres an appreciation thread for you around the corner. Whats with the sudden trend of bitchiness and overreacion?

so what's that supposed to mean, that nothing else that anyone says on this board should offend me, simply because there's an appreciation thread out there for me?

VertigoGal said:
lol, yeah, I don't get randoooom or the Octagon bar or any of those others. I'm afraid to post in them cos I don't know what to say. :scratch:

Just jump in and say anything! Anybody can contribute...make some new friends! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom