The Lemonade Stand confuses me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't sudden to me Palace Hero, she was attacking me from the get-go. :(

Your consistent whining in the Blonde Moments thread and insinuating that it was an insult to the Blonde Community. And hinting that I was personally attacking every blonde on the forum. No one complained or bitched as much as you, so I'M THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED TO RENAME IT, to get rid of you.
I see nothing wrong with Blonde Jokes, etc. Maybe the only ones who read heavily into it are intellectually-lacking blondes.

Maybe you should sue Abercrombie & Fitch for stereotyping and prejudism, since they have t-shirts that read:
BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN, BRUNETTES CAN READ.

But yeah, on the main front, I find you overreacting and too serious.

:sigh:

xtal that was harsh.

there really is no need to insult anyone in that manner.

mods can we please close this?

xtal said:

I see nothing wrong with Blonde Jokes, etc. Maybe the only ones who read heavily into it are intellectually-lacking blondes.

Who are you to say what SHOULD and SHOULD NOT offend someone?

I find jokes about alcoholic Alaskan loser eskimos are funny - I could gauarantee that those types of jokes would offend others. But I would NEVER say "these individuals should not be offended by them."

Reality check, please. I have already left you the tip.

xtal said:
Your consistent whining in the Blonde Moments thread and insinuating that it was an insult to the Blonde Community.

it was an insult to the blonde community.

And hinting that I was personally attacking every blonde on the forum.

stereotypes attack whoever they are about.

No one complained or bitched as much as you, so I'M THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED TO RENAME IT, to get rid of you.

i believe it was mk who suggested it, but thanks.

try again.

Maybe you should sue Abercrombie & Fitch for stereotyping and prejudism, since they have t-shirts that read:
BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN, BRUNETTES CAN READ.

legal action? are you serious? lmfao

But yeah, on the main front, I find you overreacting and too serious.

then you have no idea what you're talking about (again)

the rockin edge said:

I tried that once (randoooom)

:no:

:lol:

I pop in and post on occasion, but then I scoot around the rest of the forum, and by the time I get back to that thread, my reply was ages ago. I can't keep up! :lol:

I haven't been around Octagon much recently but I am sure I speak for everyone when I say don't be shy, pop right in and say hello! :wave:

I just can't believe people think a joke about hair colour, or about nonsense posts made on an internet message board are offensive.

If I said I found something so petty offensive I'd definately want someone to take me down a peg for it. You're flogging a dead horse bonosgirl and wasting forum space whereas if you'd let it all pass we'd be over it by now.

I'm the harsh one here. I've been mean and offensive to just about EVERYONE on the forum.
Palace Hero, you're no excuse, you spelled 'definitely' wrong.
Down TWO pegs. :|

Oh my GAW...
I'm so going into hiding. :reject:

You so totally didn't see that.
*Kicking myself*

^The "friends" are still friends. What are you talking about, Palace-ahem....Palace_Hero?

Palace_Hero said:
I just can't believe people think a joke about hair colour, or about nonsense posts made on an internet message board are offensive.

If I said I found something so petty offensive I'd definately want someone to take me down a peg for it. You're flogging a dead horse bonosgirl and wasting forum space whereas if you'd let it all pass we'd be over it by now.

Who are you to tell anyone one about wasting space???!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom