the guilt has washed over me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
ive done a negligeble amount of work over the last two days. and its a 3 day week.
:slant:

just between you and me, the guilt hasnt really washed over me-id probably do it again.

nada

jk

I have doena whole lot of nothing recently as well, and I just found out my office is issuing summer hours for the month of August!!!

being self-employed with suck in terms of dealing with taxes.

im self employed too, technically speaking anyway, and i cannot afford to get stripped of my money like i did this year.

HelloAngel said:
You would think being self-employed would just reek of vacation time - but nope. Nada. Zilch. :sigh:

:sigh:

how many times have friends or family members said to you "but you're self-employed...you can take a vacation any time you feel like it"

True, we have the benefit of setting our own hours but we also don't have paid vacations or sick days :down:

and the taxes suck too :scream:

I've actually worked hard this week.

Planning a business trip to Dublin, that is. :p

Bono's American Wife said:

True, we have the benefit of setting our own hours but we also don't have paid vacations or sick days :down:
and the taxes suck too :scream:

Oh gawd, exactly!!!

We have to have normal business hours because our customers expect us to - so email and phone support must be ON right at 10am on the nose until 6pm or else we face the wrath! :scream:

Oh taxes, why do you taunt my bank account so? :scream:

I have been slacking. But at this point in time I don't feel bad about it. I worked my butt off for so long. Learned everything there was to learn, became able to take over for the boss when she is out....and I haven't seen a raise in over a year. Yep, I make the same amount of pay as the new hires and my year raise is over 6 months late. Guess you can say I've lost my spark.

Back
Top Bottom