The End of a Friendship???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So my two friends and I have been friends since Jr High. Well my friend who lives in San Jose has cut off the relationship with my other friend. We considered each other brothers.

How it started is really complicated but my other friend the one I am still very good friends with was always taunted by us, but he was mainly taunted by the other friend with name calling and such. He also would sometimes hit my very good friend for fun or if he said something dumb.

So my very good friend decided to have fun and posted a make fun of comment on his myspace page and now my friend in San Jose has told him to fuck off and that there not friends any more. Now my Very good friend I feel bad for and I am angry at my other "Friend" and he has been acting like an ass lately. So I am stuck now I am thinking of cutting off that relationship now for what he did. He expect my friend to take the shit he dishes out but cant take a joke.

I would never end a tight friendship like that over MySpace, but then again, I'm not sure I'd want a close friend that thinks it's funny to post jokes about me on MySpace.

I dunno, go with your gut...

Is there any way to get all 3 of you in a 3-way phone conversation? Text communication can be sketchy, and can lead to miscommunication and unintended consequences. Thats why I think perhaps the 3 of you just need to *talk* about all this.

Good luck, I hope it works out! It is sad to let go of friends, but they are worth salvaging if it is possible.

Myspace is bad. Almost like slapping a mad cow in the face. Never take anything you see on MySpace seriously, because it's a website and besides, you should always keep a jackknife in the closet in case that carries through.

Back
Top Bottom