The 'dont you hate it when...' thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Screwtape2 said:
Don't you hate it when someone tries to be cool or be in the 'it' group and pops up everywhere adding nothing to the conversion or thread. Then take something from a post in a completely different part of the site and randomly use it. And have an avatar that is digusting and disrespectful to others. I imagine this happens on every message board and forum.
:shrug: What can you do? :shrug:

Dont you hate it when a person talks for over 1,000 people..

Screwtape2 said:
Then take something from a post in a completely different part of the site and randomly use it.

You are pretty much doing the same thing by taking an argument from another thread and complaining about it here.

I really dont think the avatar is so bad that it 'needs to be removed'. It's a silly photoshop and all in good fun. I am pretty sure Bono has a sense of humor.

Lets not argue anymore guys ok?

Don't you hate it when

the dryer eats your sock

your jeans are so tight after you put them in the dryer

you sneeze right after putting on mascara

people put ice cream back in the freezer with hardly anything in it, and you get all excited for some ic then you open the container. Rage ensues

your newspaper is wet, or pages are all blurred

you're watching a TV show that you're actually interested in and that stupid EAS thing comes on

your hairdryer always craps out when you're getting ready to go to work or out somewhere important

when you're tall and the crotch in pantyhose never quite gets there :wink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Don't you hate it when

the dryer eats your sock

That reminds me, don't you hate it when the washer and/or dryer destorys your zippers. Thus rendering that article of clothing useless. And when you try to wear a coat or jacket that has no zipper it happens to be cold outside and/or the weather is bad.

Sicy said:

You are pretty much doing the same thing by taking an argument from another thread and complaining about it here.

I really dont think the avatar is so bad that it 'needs to be removed'. It's a silly photoshop and all in good fun. I am pretty sure Bono has a sense of humor.

Lets not argue anymore guys ok?

Yep, and thank you for clearing that up...
now back to the topic..

Don't you hate it when you turn on the TV and nothing is on that you like..

Don't you hate it when you spend a long time typing out a huge blog/post/whatever and right when you are about to post your computer freezes and all you wrote was lost :angry:

Bonos_Lemon said:
Don't you hate it when you spend a long time typing out a huge blog/post/whatever and right when you are about to post your computer freezes and all you wrote was lost :angry:

Yes! :mad:

(although I must rather sheepishly admit I was rolling on the floor laughing at someone else's description of his travails with blogger, so I probably deserved my own problems shortly thereafter. :uhoh: )

Don't you hate it when someone takes something someone else has made (an image, say, perhaps) and uses it without permission?

Ok, fine I'll change it...I'm sorry about that... I found that pic in many places and I didnt know who was the owner of the pic..

Last edited:
tpsglick2424 said:
Okay...Let me see what I could do now...

I think we're both confused. :( Are you talking about doing something about the Zoo TV one you've got now? That one's okay! Pla did obese burger munching Bono. Anyway, this is getting off topic...

Don't you hate it when you inadvertently make a thread go off topic? :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

I think we're both confused. :( Are you talking about doing something about the Zoo TV one you've got now? That one's okay! Pla did obese burger munching Bono. Anyway, this is getting off topic...

Yes I know I changed the (sorry moda and amins I'm not trying to go off topic) avatar so I'd just not want to be told by, thats why I changed it.. So Im just not going to use the bono obese one to stop conflict..

:wink: :yes:

Don't you hate it when someone invites you out to eat and you think its going to be just the two of you, except he has invited someone else along and they spend the whole meal fighting about something that has nothing to do with you and is none of your business?

greeneyedgirl said:
Don't you hate it when someone invites you out to eat and you think its going to be just the two of you, except he has invited someone else along and they spend the whole meal fighting about something that has nothing to do with you and is none of your business?

That has happend to me before!:ohmy:

greeneyedgirl said:

Oh, hell no... no he di'nt!

If ever, that happened to me...i would order the most expensive thing on the menu...swirl it around on my plate,
claim i didnt like it, order the next most expensive thing,
swirl that around on my plate, excuse myself to the ladies room,
go tell the waiter/waitress that the gentleman at such and such table wants to buy drinks for everyone at the bar
and then make my way out the front door.

How rude.

night_and_day66 said:

Oh, hell no... no he di'nt!

If ever, that happened to me...i would order the most expensive thing on the menu...swirl it around on my plate,
claim i didnt like it, order the next most expensive thing,
swirl that around on my plate, excuse myself to the ladies room,
go tell the waiter/waitress that the gentleman at such and such table wants to buy drinks for everyone at the bar
and then make my way out the front door.

How rude.

Maybe I should do that...But what i'm talking about isnt a date...so don't make assumptions:wink:
And when it happend to me my friend invited someone I hated too! I was mad:mad:

tpsglick2424 said:
You are already screwing with my head :crazy:

My bad...
Seriously though, if i was screwing with your head...
you wouldnt even know it.
Something would just be keeping you up at night, and leave you sleepless and confused,
unable to pinpoint exactly what the fuck is wrong.

Im stealth like that.

Don't you hate it when people don't realize how annoying they are! :angry:

Don't you hate it when people post a thread AND a journal entry about the same thing....that seems to bug me for some reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom