The Baths I Take Are Too Hot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Forgive me friends.. for it's been a long time since my last confession...

When I take a bath, I make the water too hot. This usually results in awful vertigo and dizzyness for the rest of the night. I end up crawling on the bathroom floor in my towel to grab my clothing and hair brush - bc if I stand up I'll pass out. :faint:

Does this happen to any of you? :wave:

i can't use the bathtubs here...something about public bathtubs creeps me out.

but my grandma used to have an oversize tub with jets :drool: which i LOVED.

but no, never extremely hot.

:wave: i suffer from vertigo all the time on my loft

Lilly said:
but my grandma used to have an oversize tub with jets :drool: which i LOVED.
so did mine!! i remember when i was a little kid i had to get my mom to help me out of it, cuz i was too small. there weren't steps i don't think, if there were i couldn't reach them.

Lilly said:
:wave: i suffer from vertigo all the time on my loft
i wish i had a loft to suffer vertigo on. :(

oh well, all in due time. :wave:

my showers are a bit hot at times, i can't take them too hot cuz then i run out of hot water and have to wash my hair with ice-like water. :mad: and with my thick, long, luxurious hair, it takes a while to rinse out the shampoo and conditioner - esp. when i have to use the nasty V05 crap. :tongue:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i wish i had a loft to suffer vertigo on. :(

loft like top bunk of the beds. i live in a dorm ;)

mmm...metal steps....so nice and cold in the morning :mad:

edit to add: hot showers are a rarity when you live on an all girls floor and you take late showers

Last edited:
Lilly said:
loft like top bunk of the beds. i live in a dorm ;)
ooooh...i was thinking loft like the kind of apartment. :wink: when i sleep in bunk beds, i always get the bottom. :D oh wait once i did sleep on the top.

but i reeeeeeeeeeally want to live in a loft, the apartment complex we'd live in has lofts with spiral staircases and bay windows in the bedroom. :love:

i get vertigo all the time though. i'm afraid of heights. i'm not good with balconies, but i'm all right like standing near the edge of the second story, like the part in the mall where you can lean over and look at the first floor. of course i never lean. and when we were staying in a hotel, we were on the sixth floor. i had no problem standing right at the window and looking down and across the city. but that would freak out my dad and he calls that vertigo, so maybe i don't have vertigo, and i'm just a wuss.

i'm afraid of everything :reject:

i like taking hot showers. then the water gets cold really fast and i'll hate myself for not starting the shower just warm from the beginning.

Last night I sat in the steam room at the gym too long--thought I was going to pass out. :huh:

But then a cold shower brought me back to life. :happy:

:eyebrow: spa?

I like taking baths... but I have a crappy tub with a 90 degree angle back and an inch wide ledge to the wall, so not exactly the picture of comfort for lounging.
I usually accidentally make my bath too hot and have to add cold water or wait until I can even submerge in it. I end up scalding my feet. :|

Giant Lemon said:

Me too. I feel like I'm lying in my own dirty water, and I get uncomfortable and bored.

me too :no:

I do take extremely hot showers though :drool: a couple weeks ago our hot water heater broke and it was terrible.. I've since learned the value of a nice hot shower

Our water heater has broken in our apt. building before. :|

I refuse to take a cold shower :no:

Need my hot showers in the morning :drool:

The plumbing in my bldg. sucks. :angry: Most of the time when I want to take a hot bath in the evening there isn't any hot water... and if I take a shower before work around 7am... again, luke warm water only. :scream:

*I think my landlord is renting my suite as I type this.

Back
Top Bottom