Thank You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ludwig72

Babyface
Almost every song speaks to my heart and mind. I am going thru the worst rough spot of my life right now, so it's beautiful timing for me. I can listen to the songs and have fond memories of the past, try to endure the present, and look forward to what the future may bring.

I have always been amazed with Bono's intense sincerity in what he writes. He is not too scared to show the whole world he is human, with all of our human frailties and vulnerabilities. And yet continue to breathe one more day and try to make a difference.

This is why I appreciate and love music. This thing called music is such a precious and beautiful gift.

Music is an incredibly powerful thing, isn't it? :)

Thank you for the warm salutations. I hope I can contribute to relevant and positive discussions.

And yeah, I hope I will start feeling better. Probably won't happen anytime soon, but here's hoping.

what a great post.

i discovered that u2 was my favourite band when i realized that their music was what i needed to listen to when i was down and out, and still loved to hear when i was back on top again.

:hug: hope things are better for you soon.

and, welcome to the board. you've already meaningfully contributed to this place with this post. :wave:

Wonderful thread. :)

U2's music has that particular brand of warmth inherent in it, something that can be looked at as a shared human experience, transcending borders and genders and age. It's such a marvel.

@Ludwig: I know how you feel. Life's tough on me at the moment and without the guys I couldn't face it.
I hope you feel better soon!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom