Terrible, Digustingly Coincidental Freakish Story -- Me and my Ex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Alright guys, this story is so wierd and so crazy that i have to tell someone.

My ex-girlfriend and I broke up a little over a month ago, and it wasn't pretty. She told me that she was going to get back with her old boyfriend after we had been going out for two months. After that it was basically it. I didn't talk to her until this Thursday, when I called to wish her happy birthday. We got into an argument again, but the next day we resolved it and it was cool. But i still missed her alot. Alot alot.

My band was planning to jam today at my drummer's house, which is down the street from her house. She was on my mind again this morning, and I came up the crazy idea that i'd be driving down that street to my drummer's house, and she'd be outside her house, getting into a car or whatever. I'd stop, get out of my car, and go up and give her the biggest, greatest kiss in the whole world, then i'd get back in my car and leave. I was thinking, "Yeah, right, dude, that's never gonna happen." But then I also had a feeling that it would happen.

Alright, so i get into my car and start driving to my drummer's house. I turn onto the street and, would you fucking believe it, from a distance I see someone on her lawn getting into a car. I get slowed down by a stop sign that i didn't really stop for, and by the time I reach her house she's already gotten into the car. And her DAD is driving! I turned around to look and i almost ran into a parked car, but i just drove off to my drummer's house.

Why the hell does it have to happen?! God!! Either I get to do it or she's not even there at all, so i don't get to do it, but why do i have to get teased like that? God i feel terrible

Last edited:
It sounds like you're confused about what you want to do - do you want to stay apart or do you really want to get back together? If it's the first one, I would suggest finding another route to your drummer's house, to keep doing this will only create more torture for you.

Best of luck! :up:

you know what's even worse? she's flying to London tomorrow. . . she'll be in Scotland for the u2 show at Cardiff and in London for Live 8! :mad: im so jealous

Back
Top Bottom