Ten Things. Remember This?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't even know why I keep DOING this. Fail is apparently my middle name, because that's what I'm doing. :angry:
:reject:

The word doing looks like doing. Do-ing versus doing (the sound....dooooiiiinnnggg). Funny stuff.

Oh, ack. What is going on in there? I was not aware you could tell a scary story in just a few bars, but okay...NOW WHAT HAPPENS, self?

Just how do I wreck everything? Do you really think I have that much power? :huh:

Why are you so awesome?

You are soooo weird. All the best people are. You win the internet, and free cookies for life. Maybe even some Silly String. I'm sure there's some around...ah! You get Silly String too! Yay! :hyper:

Effects are lovely, effects are great. Too bad I can't...uh...put them on my plate? :hyper:

Burgers om nom nom. :drool: (I really need to stop eating out, lol.)

AUGH NO I DO NOT JUST EXIST TO MAKE YOU MAD STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT. :angry:
:angry:

Quit being a mindless consumer. Think! That's what you have a brain for, ya twerp!

Well I'll give this a go.

1. I'm sorry I feel like I have to hide my life from you. There are so many things I'd love to talk about if only I could force myself to say them. I'd love to apologize so many times for... everything, anything I've ever done, and I wish I could find words to explain it all. I wish you could see the inside of my head. If only I felt safe enough to express it to you.
2. I hear you in your room everyday, and I'm kind of scared for you. You never talk to me anymore- never have really talked to me, in all honesty. I want to know what bugs you so much and if I can help? Because I don't think I could but if we could only connect again I think it'd be better, because we may be haboring the same secret and I would love to know I'm not alone.
3. I love you in a way I've never loved anyone else. I know we've never met in person, I know you're too old for me, I know you're in love with someone else... and yet I'm drawn to you all the same. I wish things were different so we could accept each other and find love together, but I also know that if things were different I wouldn't love you half as much. I want to tell you my feelings but I can't because I know how many problems would spring from that. I feel you see right through me. If only, if only, if only...
4. Why didn't we meet before this year? We could have been such great friends. I don't like the way they act around you, I feel like I'm the only one of us who accepts you, trulky understands where you're coming from. And yet I don't want to feel too clingy. I'd love to meet your other friends and make fantasy plans for New Zealand and grow closer to you in a way we'd never have thought. We could be best friends if I wasn't holding myself back. You don't know how I think of you. I'm praying you say yes to the concert.
5. You don't realize how alike we really are. You have your obsessions and I have mine. They're so similar, in retrospect... if I didn't feel like you'd run away from me, I might share everything about my obsession just like you do. However, I know you'd just laugh and mentally criticize me, so I might as well not bother.
6. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate the sound of your voice and I hate when you walk into the room. There's a reason we no longer talk. I'm sorry for hurting you, though, but it's so difficult to balance my hatred with the politeness I should give you.
7. You're my second mother, honestly, and I want to spring that idea on you but you might not take it too well. Again, I don't want to be clingy, I can't stand being clingy to anyone. But I NEED you. I need to keep in touch with you. You should post a real profile pic on Facebook, too...
8. That sub was right when she said you couldn't think for yourself. Stop interrupting class, just... I don't know what kind of stuff goes on at your house, but you need to really grow up. You're not going to get ANYWHERe with that attitude.
9. I'm sorry I disappoint you, over and over again, and I would do anything to make up for it- excpet the one thing that would make up for it. I know, I'm in a dilemma, but I can't help it... you don't know how you're treating us. I know I should keep my half of the bargain, but I can't without true motivation. I have another life, you know.
10. Stop letting the computer control your life. It is meddling with your schoolwork. There's exactly the wrong balance of happiness and sadness in your life, and if I could do anything to change it I would... except that I can't help you any more than you've helped yourself, because you are me, I'm talking to myself here. But I wish it didn't take so much to get you out of your moods... and then it takes so little to put you back in them. Is this how a high schooler's life should be? I don't want you to end up like one of them.

That was interesting to write...

I feel like writing another one of these, they're pretty interesting.

1. Why do you behave the way you do? It's rude and you don't even realize it. I've ben making excuses but no longer. When you put me down I feel like shit for a long time after. I wish you could be the old you I used to love... I mean, I stil love you, but I can't stand you when you act this way towards me.

2. Please don't die. That's all I can think. If we all lost you there would not only be mass mourning, but mass guilt handed all around... I wis I was better at handling the emotions when you talk the way you do. And I wish you were better at spilling everything instead of covering it up after a while because you don't want to hurt anyone. See, I'm onto you. I know it's a serious case and I wouldn't be able to stand knowing I could have done something... you just wouldn't let me.

3. Every time I think of yu I wonder what's up. I don't understand why you have to be so pretensious and not even realize it. You think you're helping, but you're only making it worse. I hate you sometimes and can't wait until you leave. But I know it's just a front that springs from your home life- at least it has to be. I'm sorry about whatever goes on in your family.

4. EEEEEEE I can't wait to meet you! We'll have the most awesome time, I'm sure. I just hope you don't think I'm weird... or too needy for friends. Because we can be either fabulous friends, or creeped out by each other... this day has been long in arriving. Let's hope we don't fall out before then.

5. Why did you do it? You left so many people grieving. I have no right to be talking to you this way when the aforementioned others should get their share, but I can't help it. You could have been so beautiful. I say this nearly every time I think of you. Who knows how the world would have ended up?

6. So glad that you're my friend again! Not like we ever weren't friends, but you kind of drifted and I missed you. Now we're back just from one day/night. Yaaaay! Thanks for the present too. I love you (though I know I'm not your favorite).

7. Believe it or not, I nearly cried when I thought of you last night, and that could have been because I'd stayed up too late, but it really does break my heart when I think of that moment from the party. I know how hard you try to fit in. I think you're broken inside, but will never show it. Well, if I took you away from it all and just stayed with you and her, you could find that you don't need to fit in to everything. Do you even like the things you say you do? Is it really you? I wish we went to the same school- I'd be your closest friend.

8. Oh you. Dear, sweet you. I love you, but oh, how annoying you can be at times! I know it's just from your age and such... but I ca't help it, it's entirely my fault that it gets to me.Y'know, even if you have misconceptions about me and even if I don't always want you around because of it, we're still close and I should probably teach you all about the GOOD side of modern music. ;)

9. You shouldn't treat any of us the way you do. You're just caught in the past. Divrce would be the easiest thing, I see. You're already half-divorced frm her in the first place. I don't think I'd miss you.

10. I love you more than life! Or do I? Basically, you are my life. You are ME. Can I love myself more than life? That sounds really stuck up. But if I would die for myself, that must mean so... though I'm not suicidal, so scratch that. Ahhh, summer is awesome! You finally have everything you could ask for! :)

(Actualy, my life is nowhere near as messed up as this may have made it sound :lol: )

1. What a pain in the ass you are. You see things as black and white when they never ever are. No one's that dense. I wasted far too much time with you. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't love every second of it.

2. You amaze me every day. I love you more than anything.

3. Don't ever do that again. Seriously, just...don't. Other people might like it, but it freaked me out.

4. I miss you. Rest in peace.

5. I wish we could see eye-to-eye.

6. Thank you for everything, even though it probably doesn't seem like much.

7. You are a ball of pure insanity. I would love to spend even ten minutes with you.

8. I never know where I stand with you, which is good because it keeps me on my toes.

9. I have the utmost respect for you. That said, gfy. :)lol:)

10. I have no ending for this, so I take a small bow.

1) I've been so much more of a friend to you than you've ever been to me.

2) It hurts so much to realise how quick you were...and probably still are...to think the worst of me, especially on just someone's say-so. I've been so good to you, and in return I get a massive kick in the teeth. Bastard.

3) I miss you. At least I miss the person you were...or seemed to be.

4) I hope someday we can repair this damage, but I'm not sure you're even willing to try.

5) If you keep drinking, you will very soon lose absolutely everyone you love. You've already lost some, don't lose everyone.

6) I hate you. You are evil.

7) You need to die, bitch.

8) You need to die, bitch.

9) You need to die, bitch.

10) You need to die, bitch, and I pray you do so soon.

I don't have 10, but this belongs here:

You can't even say thank you. You really are nasty fucker, you miserable son of a bitch.

Haha! I got quite a laugh from little rays of sunshine...lol.

6-10 is about the same person -- she's just a major evil bitch and really, really, really, really needs to die. Soon. :mad:

Some of the others are about the same person (but not the 6-10 person) too.

Still...they are just spreading joy and happiness wherever they go.... :rolleyes:

1. I really hate how you think I'm a lazy jerk.
2. I don't ask for help just so I can entertain myself. That's what the internet is for.
3. My life is not dominated by FarmVille, so no, I'm not worried about my crops or whatever.
4. I'm disabled, not stupid. You'd do well to stop confusing the two.
5. "Please help me." is not the same as "Please do it for me." No. No, they aren't. Really, the two aren't the same. :angry:
6. I'm not "obsessed" with someone just because you want to justify being mean to somebody. Last I checked, celebrities are humans, just like us. Wouldn't you care if someone insulted you behind your back? Yeah, you would. Don't do it to someone else. :huh:
7. :heart: to you. Just because. :hug::hyper::hug: too. :D
8. Why is the 360 tour over. :sad:
9. I will become a better musician. I will remember you, and remember that the money is secondary.
10. Guitars everywhere, I :heart: you. Pianos everywhere, I :heart::hyper::heart: you.

Last edited:
1) I understand better why you needed to drink yourself into oblivion. I would want to be numb too.

2) I wish you were moving to town instead of my sister...I love my sister, but I get along with you so much better!

3) He's treated you like shit for far too long. You deserve better.

4) I'm proud of you. You are showing grace under enormous pressure.

5) I'm glad you are my friend.

6) How does it feel to have sold your soul?

7) I miss the you you used to be. I hold out a slim hope that version of you will eventually reappear, but I fear this time you may truly be gone for good.

8) You don't seem to have any understanding or concern about the damage you do to the people who care most about you.

9) I feel hurt and used by you. I wish I was strong enough to tell you to go to hell and never look back, but I can't. Yet.

10) You were right. You aren't as good a person as I thought you were. That makes me very sad.

11) You evil cunt...you still need to die. Soon.

1. You two are honestly the best-est parents ever created. Thank you both so much for everything you've done. I wish I could tell you just how much I love and appreciate you. My going home did not pan out, but hopefully I will be able to see you two in the next year or so since it's been nearly 3 years since I've seen you! :ohmy:

2. You are my backbone, my lifeline, my support system, my everything. You make me laugh, you hold me up, you do everything. Wish I could do something for you in return.

3. Although earlier in our lives it did not seem such a big deal to me, I now realize what you meant. But you've always told me, nearly every single day how you'll always be there for me. I know we have a love hate relationship ( don't most sisters? :lol: ) but I do love you. It's just the bossiness in you I dislike. Ignoring you when you're bossy seems to work though :)

4. Oh, you. We've been together for the past, what, 3 years (...?) through thick and thin. You are one of my best friends, my true cliched 4 am friend. You're funny, you're refreshingly honest, and I wish you all the success and happiness in the world!

5. I wish I had done things differently a few years ago (7 years, can you believe it?) - we wouldn't be in this situation today. Ugh! Apologies. :)

6. You are my partner in crime in this journey we set out on, waaaaay back in 2003, I think. And we're still in it together. Yeah we're competitive, but in a good way, right? :wink: You're my twin, in more ways than you'd like to admit :p I wish I had come with you when you invited me during Christmas break!

7. Oh you. You've been an unflinchingly good friend throughout all this. Wish I could do something for you. :) Even when I took you out to eat, you insisted on paying. Not fair. Next time I shall coerce my way through. The two of you have helped out so much and it's all much appreciated. Your support has been undying. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

8. Ah, my giggle-buddy. You have no idea how much you make me laugh with your oddly-timed comments like "As if you've committed a crime!!!" hahaha. And your "she must be having green hair... take that any way you want." You're whacky and I love you for it. Can't wait to see you this week!

9. One of my best friends by default, you are. Time and time again, you've shown me your selflessness. Only thing that bugs me is that you are a tad... unsociable. And say weird things, lol. But you're a wonderful human being. Can't wait to road trip with you! :D

10. You're smart, you're funny. You're funny and you're smart. You know how to carry a conversation and when we talk, we talk for houuuuurrrrrsssssssssss. Good friends are hard to come by. Thank you for being you.

Just five for the moment.

1 - 2. I love you both, and I only hope to make you both proud.

3. I miss you. Here on earth you were a force to be reckoned with but ever since you left it makes me wish I could stop by and chat with you just one my time.

4. To all 6 of you, I love you all even if you all are pains in my neck at one time or another. I'll always be there when I can.

5. I never thought I could hate someone as much as I hate you. I wish you would disappear and stop bothering us. As Larry would have it; FOAD.

Hmmm this could be interested. I'll give it a shot:

1. We could have had it all, and you took it all away. I fell for you so hard and now I'm left with a broken heart. You're with someone else and that aches. Not knowing what we could have had will haunt me for a very long time. The wondering about everything that could have been is almost unbearable considering all the plans we talked about for months. I don't know how I'm going to get over you when I still want to be with you more then anything. I miss you so much and I find myself still wishing you'd give me chance...

2. Why did we drift apart? We were so close for many years. We never thought that one day we'd not know each other. I sometimes think about how you're doing and if we could connect again someday.

3. You bastard! Why did you have to treat me so badly when I was so young. You gave me my first broken heart when I was just a teen and I thought I'd never overcome it. Luckily for me, I grew up and realized there's more to life then "teenage relationship drama." I guess I should thank you for making me a little stronger in that I won't put up with someone like you ever again.

4. Without you, I'd be lost. You came into my life when I was going through the worst situation possible. Your words of wisdom have helped to not only strengthen me, but also some of my closest family members. I am so grateful that you accepted the challenge to help me heal from my years of hurt. I would be a mess had it not been for all the times you listened and helped. Thank you for continuing to offer advice by email when I need it sometimes.

5. You were supposed to be one of two people I could trust and look up to most in this world and you turned out to be the person I can least trust and turn to. For years, you hurt me. I had many emotional wounds by you. For years I was scared, angry, and sad. I know you'll never change and so I had to completely cut off contact. I know you don't think I should, but I had to for my own well being. You think it's your right to have a relationship with me but I can't. My emotional scars have since healed and will re-open if I ever subject myself to your hurt again.

6. You have been the friend I never thought I'd be so lucky to have. I can't believe we've only known each other a few years. I feel like I've known you my whole life. We are so alike it's scary. Beside the word "friend" in the dictionary should be a picture of you because you are the definition of a true friend. Words cannot describe how grateful I am that you chose to have me in your life as your friend. We have so much fun! You've been there for me through thick and thin and I want you to know I'll always be there for you too.

7. I wish we were closer. We were at one time, but like everyone, we grew up and drifted apart. Yes we still talk a few times a month, but I want a closer relationship with you. But on a positive note, I know you're always there for me regardless of how little we talk. I can count on you if I called you out of the blue and said I really needed you. I'm going to make an effort to communicate with you more.

8. After all these years, we're still close. I wish we lived closer but one day I'll get out to where you live now. I loved seeing you a few months back when you came to visit. I know we'll be there for each other for the rest of our lives. Bonds like ours are never broken regardless of the distance.

9. You're my snuggle baby. I know you're not a human, but that doesn't mean I don't feel comforted by your snuggles.

10. You guys have made my laugh more times then I can count. I love our pervy chats and belly aching laughs. I can't wait to see you all again!

Back
Top Bottom