Tales Of Revenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh! Cool...what a nice valentine's thread! :)

Oh, if I acted on all my revenge ideas my karma would be shit for centuries...:evil:

BUT! I did get revenge on a guy I work with. He told people I went to St Louis to see U2. (when I called in sick :angry: )

We share a classroom. One monday he called in sick. I found his flight and hotel reservation for, of all places, St Louis on our desk. I made sure everyone in my department saw them by leaving them on the table in the department office. (our boss included)

Not that juicy of a story but spiteful for sure.

i hacked my ex-friend's email and changed the password so he couldnt use the account again.

When my Ex & I were separated but still married, I checked him out of his hotel room at the MGM Grand in Vegas where we were for a week for our son's competition dance team's nationals when I learned the rat bastard's "girlfriend" aka my ex friend was also there trying to hook up with him. I was in a separate room with my mom and my son. Tossed his bags out into the hallway, left a message for the g.f. in response to her lovey dovey message to MY husband and checked him out on the TV. Hahahahahahaha! It was easy to get into the room. When I knew he wasn't there, I just went to the front desk saying I was "Mrs" and had misplaced my room key. Showed ID and got a key! :wink:

carek :D

I just let Karma to do its thing :wink: . There was this girl who said that I was a silly little girl and that my degree proyect was shit (it got and honorary mention :rolleyes: ) : her boyfriend broke up with her to date with me :tongue: . and the ex who made me suffer for 2 years (I was so naive :mad: ) has been trying to date with me for the last months, saying that he didn't know how much he loved me.

I don't have many revenge stories.. well I do, but they weren't too crazy.

but I do have this friend, in around 8th grade, in other words we were around 14 years old, her boyfriend broke up with her after about a year of dating (that's a long time for such an early age) for one of our close friends.. but anyways, she called his house one day, and the answering machine answered. she left a message saying that he left his boxers and some other items of clothing at her house, and she'd love it if he came by next weekend or something to pick it up (his parents didn't approve of dating or anything that has to do with the opposite gender at this time)..

the next day, on his blog, he wrote about the message and his parents hearing it. he ended up getting grounded for over 3 months and his girlfriend, our close friend, broke up with him thinking he was a perv. my friend was overjoyed. :D

Carek - we'd get along so well :wave:

My ex said he was going to go visit his kids from another marriage in another city but never showed up. So I hacked into his cell phone bill online and found one particular number he'd called a lot. Luckily that person didn't have an unlisted number because I found her address online. A couple friends and I drove there and took our vehicle in the middle of the night. Rude awakening for him in the morning. He had to take the bus home and I had his clothes all packed for him as well as I'd printed out divorce papers from online and made him sign in exchange for his clothes and vehicle :D

:hmm:

Years ago, an ex joined a board I was on to try to talk to me after I had blocked his email and IM, and wouldn't take his calls. :| I logged in to his account (he used the same password for everything and he'd told it to me for some reason :der: ), changed his name to NUMBER ONE CHER FAN, and logged out. They only allowed name changes every 90 days so I guess he was stuck with it for awhile. :whistle: :uhoh: :reject:

I have been known to put SuperGlue into keyholes & cover the undersides of doorknobs with IcyHot/Flexall, etc. :mac:

neutral said:
:hmm:

Years ago, an ex joined a board I was on to try to talk to me after I had blocked his email and IM, and wouldn't take his calls. :| I logged in to his account (he used the same password for everything and he'd told it to me for some reason :der: ), changed his name to NUMBER ONE CHER FAN, and logged out. They only allowed name changes every 90 days so I guess he was stuck with it for awhile. :whistle: :uhoh: :reject:

:lmao:

MsGiggles said:
Carek - we'd get along so well :wave:

My ex said he was going to go visit his kids from another marriage in another city but never showed up. So I hacked into his cell phone bill online and found one particular number he'd called a lot. Luckily that person didn't have an unlisted number because I found her address online. A couple friends and I drove there and took our vehicle in the middle of the night. Rude awakening for him in the morning. He had to take the bus home and I had his clothes all packed for him as well as I'd printed out divorce papers from online and made him sign in exchange for his clothes and vehicle :D

You can print up divorce papers online.:ohmy:

redkat said:

You can print up divorce papers online.:ohmy:

Yep - there are several sites where you can download the paperwork that matches the state/county within your state. All you do is fill in the blanks - very simple and only a fraction of what the alternative is :up:

In middle school, I was tormented by the guy who sat behind me in Spanish class. He would repeatedly poke me, whisper things, and pull my hair. I ignored him because I figured my protests wouldn't do anything to help. Finally, one day, the teacher called him out on it. She said that she witnessed him doing things to me everyday, and I just sat there and took it. She said that tomorrow, he and I were going to switch seats, and I could feel free to let him know how it felt.

The next day, I was in all my glory. I alternated between using the eraser of my pencil to repeatedly poke him and tracing it along the lines of his sweater. Within a minute, he was squirming, making noises of frustration, and snapping at me to quit it. But I didn't. I also started kicking the bookrack below his chair. He was getting more and more agitated and whiney. I figured that the teacher wasn't going to let this go on for much longer, so I had to make a big move: I did a giant sneeze on the back of his head. :wink: Well, that was finally too much for him, so he whipped around and spit in my face...and I promptly spit right back. The teacher finally intervened.

From that day on though...he never bugged me again. :D

Ooohhh all of these are good. I wasn't aware you could get to divorce papers online! Not that I need them now!

Another thing I did was - again- while we were just separated, still married, I hated the Ford Taurus station wagon we had, it kept stalling on me. So I was good and pissed one day so after picking my son up from school, I drove right to the Isuzu dealership and bought a new Isuzu Rodeo and traded in that piece of crap S/W. My son who was 6 at the time thought this was so exciting and I had to coax & bribe him not to say anything to his Dad, to let mommy tell daddy about the new car..... we no sooner get home with the new car, and my Ex calls from his business trip to Chicago. Lo and behold, as you all know how kids are SO CUTE AND INNOCENT, my son blurts out how gorgeous the new car is. I about fell over at hearing him say that....but what was hysterical was I swear I could hear the Ex scream all the way from Chicago! He was soooooooo pissed! He did NOT understand how I could do something like that. Well, hello idiot, it's really very simple.....All I did was sign my name, use my name on the sale, and I made a call to our State Farm agent who wrote up the auto loan that only required ONE signature altho it was for a joint loan. Muwahahahahahaaha!

Back
Top Bottom