Tainted Vision

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bwahahahaha.

:|

Doc said I didn't need them yet, maybe in a couple of years :yay:
He said keep looking above or below when looking near. He said if he gave me bifocals now (or whatever you want to call them now), it would mess up my vision & I'd be complaining. I think he thought I could just stick with the glasses I have, but I want new frames. I've had these for maybe 8 years now :crack:

So you got a pic of these goggles yet?

goggles, lol. i ought to be able to pick them up this week.

Doc said I didn't need them yet, maybe in a couple of years :yay:
He said keep looking above or below when looking near. He said if he gave me bifocals now (or whatever you want to call them now), it would mess up my vision & I'd be complaining. I think he thought I could just stick with the glasses I have, but I want new frames. I've had these for maybe 8 years now :crack:

aw, heck, why not just pick up some new frames with your same prescription? or could you not justify an upgrade without the medical need?

Can I join the bad eyesight, bad optician club? :crack:

Wow, thanks to this thread, I was finally motivated to get off my ass and get any eye exam for some new glasses. My eyesight hasn't changed, but I'll finally be getting a new pair after almost 6 years. They should be ready within the week. :hyper:

as promised ...

Picture1232-1.jpg

i think the frames appear bigger than they actually are. i do believe i forgot to ask for anti-glare as well. oh well, at least i can read road signs now.

meeganie, martha ... thanks :)

as i had predicted, i'm selectively wearing my glasses (only while driving). i'm so damn stubborn. :tsk:

oh, and i meant to post this test shot i had taken moments before putting on my glasses, simply because of what appeared in the upper right hand corner (inadvertently). :eyebrow:

Picture067.jpg

Those glasses are really nice - you're very pretty :yes:

But look rather pissed off to be wearing the glasses in the first picture :lol: :up:

Fucked up fact about me: Sometimes, not often though, I forget if I have my glasses on and I have to touch them on my face to make sure. :tsk:

Same here. The other day I thought "these glasses are greasy," so went to wipe them... and I wasn't even wearing them :|

Back
Top Bottom