Stuff I love part, err, 33.333333333333

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GB-ATL-Divisional-Playoff-11--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

i love that i managed to possibly think one thing to do in summer.. nothing even slightly certain yet, but it's a chance, a possibility i can consider at least :)

i love when certain songs bring out clear memories in you. For example I listened to Fever Ray's "Triangle Walks" today and immediately remembered the beginning of U2's concert in Seville, the atmosphere, the sky, the air and the anxious feeling i had inside of me.

I love that tomorrow I'm going to get a new haircut, and i'm going to pamper myself a bit. I hope it helps to lift my spirits!:D

ryancoke71 said:
I love that tomorrow I'm going to get a new haircut, and i'm going to pamper myself a bit. I hope it helps to lift my spirits!:D

:camera: :wink: enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

< in a similar vein to ^ I got rid of skanky regrowth after discovering a bottle of hair dye in the bathroom cupboard ~ it's kinda fun going from trashy blonde to raven in one fell swoop ~ evil twin sistah on the loose :evil:

gg and purrl ~ absolutely agree re rollercoasters :loveshower:

Planning fun trips. :love: It looks like I'm going to be making 3 awesome ones this year, plus several shorter trips to cities near me. So exciting to see my plans fall into place, and to figure out a budget to make them all happen. :D

Rollercoaster rides :love:

:love::hyper:

I love that tomorrow I'm going to get a new haircut, and i'm going to pamper myself a bit. I hope it helps to lift my spirits!: D

:hug::gi5:

Plans have been finalised and deposits paid, I'm heading to Kuala Lumpur and Bali this summer :drool :

OMG!!! :drool:

Planning fun trips. :love: It looks like I'm going to be making 3 awesome ones this year, plus several shorter trips to cities near me. So exciting to see my plans fall into place, and to figure out a budget to make them all happen. :D

:hyper: See ya in Montreal. :hi5: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom